whats the most common exhaust??

93stangTN

May 12, 2005
i'am doin the exhaust next week, it has BBK headers on it already, and i'am puttin a off-road H-pipe on it... is the best muffler to go with a 2-chamber flowmaster??? thats what i;ve always heard, and it sounds good. just didnt know if there was better out now :shrug:

• Sponsors (?)

93stangTN said:
i'am doin the exhaust next week, it has BBK headers on it already, and i'am puttin a off-road H-pipe on it... is the best muffler to go with a 2-chamber flowmaster??? thats what i;ve always heard, and it sounds good. just didnt know if there was better out now :shrug:

IMO flowmaster has the best sound...I did hear MAC and was impressed as well...as far as quality..well you get what you pay for...Flowmaster doesn't last as long as Magnaflow or Bassani but than again its not that expensive...I would go with the Flowmaster 2 chamber...You won't be disappointed...

i like metal exhausts. i tried PVC and it did not hold up too well. neither did rubber.

I like the sound of 2 chambers also. on the 94 i have some shorties, O/R pipe with high flow cats and a Mac catback. i do like the sound, though I cant hear very well anymore. :)

as mentioned, some of the upper eschelon stuff sounds very nice, but you do have to pay. poor people like me dont even listen to those nice set ups. :)

good luck with it.