• Mustang Forums
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-

What's your opinion on Sparco Torino seats?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Killercanary
  • Start date Start date Apr 23, 2008

Killercanary

The car that set the bar.
Founding Member
Nov 29, 1999
5,676
1
76
Altoona, PA
Apr 23, 2008
#1
  • Apr 23, 2008
  • #1
I found a really good price on a set of Sparco Torino seats and wondered if anyone has them, has sat in them, or has any feedback what-so-ever on them? Here's what they look like:

http://www.subesports.com/products/cat/Seats/brand/Sparco/prodID/1355

I want to get a set of seats for my car so that I can get a roll bar custom installed for this season and I'm leaning towards these based on the price.
 

autumn_again

New Member
Oct 2, 2007
356
0
0
Hamilton, NJ
Apr 23, 2008
#2
  • Apr 23, 2008
  • #2
i think this one fox at my school has them. they look pretty nice in his car.
 

95strokerPSU

Member
Jul 29, 2004
986
1
19
Sacramento from Philly
Apr 23, 2008
#3
  • Apr 23, 2008
  • #3
Not sure how cheap you can get those for, but for the price I really like my Corbeau CR-1s. Really comfortable and holds me tight in the seat side to side. I just recovered them with the black/silver microsuede fabric and they look and feel great. I'll try to get some pics up this weekend when I get the car all cleaned up.

I also mocked up the vertical hoop to my roll bar with back seat bar and there isn't any problem with the seats interfering.
 

69clark

Founding Member
Sep 25, 2002
731
7
18
Ravena, NY
Apr 23, 2008
#4
  • Apr 23, 2008
  • #4
Paul, I sat in those seats at SEMA a few years ago and as far as comfort I liked them alot. i haven't actually tried them in a car but when they were on display at SEMA, I sat in all of their seat and remember liking them alot.
 

blksn955.o

Founding Member
Mar 15, 2002
3,263
0
66
st.louis mo 314
Apr 23, 2008
#5
  • Apr 23, 2008
  • #5
Is the price on those each or pair? If its for the pair sounds like a great deal on some good seats.

I have been looking at replacing my seats and wanted to check out the sparco seats myself.
 
A

acdcjenjes

New Member
Apr 14, 2008
12
0
0
Bellevue, WA
Apr 23, 2008
#6
  • Apr 23, 2008
  • #6
Not my favorites but they sure beat the stock seats
 
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

What's your tow rig?
  • LILCBRA
  • May 31, 2026
  • Other Auto Tech
Replies
3
Views
233
Other Auto Tech May 31, 2026
LILCBRA
SN95 Desktop 363 Engine Combination - Looking for input
  • WhiteCobra95
  • Sep 8, 2025
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
11
Views
1K
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Oct 6, 2025
Habu135
S
what would you do? sell the project and buy completed or finish project?
  • STANG32
  • Feb 8, 2025
  • 1965 - 1973 Classic Mustangs -General/Talk-
Replies
4
Views
657
1965 - 1973 Classic Mustangs -General/Talk- Feb 16, 2025
rusty428cj
Thinking of looking at this 67 coupe. Looking for some opinions.
  • billison
  • Aug 11, 2024
  • 1965 - 1973 Classic Mustangs -General/Talk-
Replies
10
Views
1K
1965 - 1973 Classic Mustangs -General/Talk- Aug 28, 2024
89ripper
Place to Avoid: Jamison Auto Group in Gulfport, MS
  • D Durden
  • Oct 20, 2025
  • 1965 - 1973 Classic Mustangs -General/Talk-
  • 2 3
Replies
46
Views
3K
1965 - 1973 Classic Mustangs -General/Talk- Jul 16, 2026
Noobz347
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Forums
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?