• Mustang Forums
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
  • SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech

wheels

  • Thread starter Thread starter 00GTMarine
  • Start date Start date Sep 20, 2005

00GTMarine

New Member
Aug 24, 2005
12
0
0
Missouri/California
Sep 20, 2005
#1
  • Sep 20, 2005
  • #1
I want to know if you all have a favorite brand of wheels, im looking to replace my stock wheels and get some 17's or 18's possibly. I was just wondering what you all prefer on your babies. Thanks for the input. Semper Fi
 

sgarlic

Founding Member
Apr 21, 2001
3,085
1
56
Sep 21, 2005
#2
  • Sep 21, 2005
  • #2
Lot of people here do the deep dish bullitt.. but I still like the look of the saleen 18's..
 

96ninjaman

Member
Jun 3, 2003
205
0
16
Maryland
Sep 21, 2005
#3
  • Sep 21, 2005
  • #3
Devil Dog, I got the black FR500 replicas in 18x9/10 from Pro3i. Love them.
 
K

Kilgore Trout

Fried or Broiled ?
10 Year Member
Mar 30, 2005
4,749
95
134
Sep 21, 2005
#4
  • Sep 21, 2005
  • #4
My favorite brand is genuine Ford Racing wheels
 

RedDaemon

10 Year Member
Mar 31, 2005
3,470
9
108
Atlanta, GA
Sep 21, 2005
#5
  • Sep 21, 2005
  • #5
FR500 or slaeen...NO MORE BULLITTS!
 

Reimann

Puss > me
Jun 16, 2003
2
3
59
Wherever I May Roam
Sep 21, 2005
#6
  • Sep 21, 2005
  • #6
00GTMarine said:
I want to know if you all have a favorite brand of wheels, im looking to replace my stock wheels and get some 17's or 18's possibly. I was just wondering what you all prefer on your babies. Thanks for the input. Semper Fi
Click to expand...

I like FR500s. I am sick of Bullits and Cobra Rs. Half the Mustang I see has those. Saleens are nice too and I don't see them that often. The color kinda depends on the color of your car.
 

AmBo

Active Member
Feb 3, 2004
1,027
1
36
New Jersey
Sep 21, 2005
#7
  • Sep 21, 2005
  • #7
Chrome Saleens!!! No more freakin Bullitt DDs!!!! PLEEEEASE!!!!

Click the link in my sig to see a pic
 

CaliLifeStyle

New Member
Jun 9, 2004
625
0
0
Oxnard, CA
Sep 21, 2005
#8
  • Sep 21, 2005
  • #8
TSW or Privat
 

DropTopPony

Noob Slayer
Founding Member
Aug 13, 2002
2,570
3
48
south jersey
Sep 21, 2005
#9
  • Sep 21, 2005
  • #9
I like the BBS RS/RK lineup...looks perfect on a mustang....a little pricey though!
 

Mossberg

Active Member
Jul 21, 2003
0
1
36
ATL, Shawty
Sep 21, 2005
#10
  • Sep 21, 2005
  • #10
Anything other than authentic or replica wheels that come on production or concept vehicles is automatically rice around here.
 
S

stng

New Member
Jul 27, 2005
182
0
0
Sep 21, 2005
#11
  • Sep 21, 2005
  • #11
I hate to say it but I am a big fan of the bullitt rims... Anyone want to sell me a set?
 

Pughman

Member
Dec 25, 2004
295
2
18
in a galaxy far far away"MISSOURI"
Sep 21, 2005
#12
  • Sep 21, 2005
  • #12
no more bullitt rims ... i want the only set ...
 

53BigDog

Active Member
May 22, 2001
2,331
0
47
Palm Harbor, FL
Sep 21, 2005
#13
  • Sep 21, 2005
  • #13
Check ebay and AFSwheels. I bought a set of 17x9 and 17x10.5 white 95 cobra R replicas with brand new Kuhomo tires for a grand. They make other replicas and you can find the blems on sale on ebay cheap. The blems are normally not even blems. Mine had air bubbles in the paint going deep into the lugnut holes. You can't see them unless the wheels are off and you're looking in.
 
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

M
Rim suggestions
  • mason5.0
  • Sep 3, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
13
Views
273
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Sep 9, 2026
Qtrhrse23
305-45-17 tires on Pony wheels (17")?
  • TTSaleen
  • Mar 1, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
7
Views
744
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Aug 25, 2026
TTSaleen
Considering widening my rear wheels, would like to verify my thoughts on fitment
  • 2000xp8
  • Jul 9, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
  • 2
Replies
37
Views
1K
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Sep 18, 2026
AeroCoupe
O
Good all around perfornace-ish tires?
  • optionizerSS
  • Jan 25, 2026
  • 2005 - 2014 S-197 Mustang -General/Talk-
Replies
7
Views
419
2005 - 2014 S-197 Mustang -General/Talk- Jun 15, 2026
TPony
O
SOLD FS: 18" FR500 chrome wheels and Toyo tires
  • optionizerSS
  • May 21, 2026
  • Other Classifieds
Replies
1
Views
201
Other Classifieds Jun 2, 2026
optionizerSS
O
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Forums
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
  • SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?