WHEN IDLEING CAR DIES WHEN BRAKE IS PUSHED

rispoli_23

Jul 7, 2008
hey guys sory to bother u again still trying to get my car dialed in i have eailed some datalogs to my tuner just waiting for him to get back with me here is my issues still any opions would be great ... idle still is surging and sometimes dies when i come to a stop and always dies if i push the brake to the floor the only thing i noticed on the datalog that didnt look right was the long fuel trims are off at idle sometimes closer than others like 780 one bank and 820 on the other but at times after driving for awhile its like 790 and 920 but im not a tuner or a huge mechanic so i have no clue and i did find out my cams were not degreed but i have had mix reviews about that ... oh could my 02 sensors cause the fuel trims to be off even if i dont have a engine light on ??

thanks guys
richard

• Sponsors (?)

thanks i will do that after work ... my tuner just text me and said he has done everything he can do tuning wise the only thing left causing these issues has to be that the cams are off because they were not degreed or they might be a tooth off but he dont think that it is but has seen it before ... he says the cams are throwing off everything else ... maybe thats why my numbers were so low on the dyno the hp was only 260 with my cams and most bolt ons i was expecting at least 270 ..