When to upgrade fuel system

• Sponsors (?)

While I'm not familiar with the capabilities of the stock fuel system, I do know that it will not handle 600hp. Assuming your looking at adding some boost based on your other thread, you will definitely need to upgrade the fuel system. Based on my limited knowledge, the most cost effective way to do this would be to add a KB Boost-a-pump and larger injectors. Also, based on other information I've read, once you start getting over the ~400rwhp range, you'll want to start looking at bottom end/rotating assembly upgrades vs stock 2V internals.

I'm running a Vortech V2 supercharger with a Cobra tank swap, boost-a-pump, 60-lb injectors, and 2 1/2" Bassani exhaust with stock internals and ~145k miles. Car put down ~385rwhp on a safe pump gas tune. Also have an E85 tune that puts it's closer to 400rwhp.

While I'm not familiar with the capabilities of the stock fuel system, I do know that it will not handle 600hp. Assuming your looking at adding some boost based on your other thread, you will definitely need to upgrade the fuel system. Based on my limited knowledge, the most cost effective way to do this would be to add a KB Boost-a-pump and larger injectors. Also, based on other information I've read, once you start getting over the ~400rwhp range, you'll want to start looking at bottom end/rotating assembly upgrades vs stock 2V internals.

I'm running a Vortech V2 supercharger with a Cobra tank swap, boost-a-pump, 60-lb injectors, and 2 1/2" Bassani exhaust with stock internals and ~145k miles. Car put down ~385rwhp on a safe pump gas tune. Also have an E85 tune that puts it's closer to 400rwhp.
yeah I'm looking at these kits and fuel pump, a lot of people say the stock fuel lines and rails are fine but the pump is what needs upgrading. is there anther i could shave some $$$ off? do i need the new pistons or just the crank etc. thank you

https://www.americanmuscle.com/deatschwerks-340lph-fuel-pump-9904.html
https://www.summitracing.com/parts/tfs-k520-390-375/kitcombocontents
https://www.lethalperformance.com/e...orged-crankshaft-4cc-flat-top-stock-bore.html
and either the hellion turbo or v3 vortech kit from american muscle. what comes in the vortech kit? it's not very clear in the pictures or the specs. or would you recommend a different stage kit