my long tubes are still sitting the box along with my dr. gas x pipe so i couldn't tell you for sure, but i don't see why the mid pipes wouldn't match up. as long as the bolts match up and the pipe ends are the same.
The BBK O/R H-pipe for LTs has been discontinued through BBK. I believe Brothers Performance said they had about a dozen when I last spoke with them - unfortunately that was a little over a year ago. I think I remember one of the guys at Brothers saying they purchased all the inventory BBK had remaning.
You can pretty much get any mid-pipe to match up to any headers if you don't mind a more customized installation process. But for a direct bolt in, the Mac h-pipe will not work with the BBK headers that well. The "cup" at the BBK header flange will not mate up properly to the Mac h-pipes inlet.
That's one option. Another is to do what I did and recycle your stock H-pipe. Here's what you do:
1. Cut off the front limbs of the H-pipe from each side just behind the rear cats. This gets rid of all 4 cats so what you'll end up with is an offroad H-pipe.
2. Remove the header cups and another 1" of pipe behind them from the cut-offs.
3. Weld the header cups plus two sections of new 2.5" pipe onto the shortened H-pipe. If you're concerned about noise, you could add a pair of low restriction mufflers. This is how my exhaust looks:
need-4-speed.com has them listed part#1560 -$139.99
Orders/Tech/Info:
(727)462-9968 Last modified: January 15, 2009
So them may still have some in stock.