where can i find those bolts for the shock tower


New Member
Mar 31, 2005
where can i find those square headed bolts that come up through the export brace on the shock tower? if no one knows what i mean i can post some pics. thanks

  • Sponsors (?)

I don't know if you can buy them in a mag. I went to a junkyard and got all 6 bor two bux. Lemme know if you can't find them. I can get you some. Charge ya what I pay plus shipping. (we still have classics in the junkyards here in Ca :D )