Where can i get horsepower estimates for the CHP 347's?

• Sponsors (?)

I will be WOO HOO.

I'm not sure on the HP number they pull out. I'll start looking.

Mine should be here Saturday. :banana:

Street Fighter Pro with Vic Jr heads

I'm using 42 lb injectors, 80 mm MAF, 70 mm tb, rpm intake, and some other goodies like an Vortech SQ charger.

If you can wait till August I'll get you some Dyno number. :D

HP would be dependent on what combo you go with (cam, heads, etc.). I had them do just shy of a shortblock for my setup. I run one of the mildest cams for a stroker motor, use out of the box Trick Flow TW heads, out of the box carb (tuning, but no mods), and I put down 338.9 rwhp and 335.5 rwtq. There is alot left in my engine but I don't have the tires to harness it, yet. My 245/45-17 tires are no match for my setup. Before you get too concerned with engine "numbers" make sure you address the peripheral systems of the car to handle it. Chassis, driveline, suspension, brakes, etc.. should all be considered.

gp001 said:
HP would be dependent on what combo you go with (cam, heads, etc.). I had them do just shy of a shortblock for my setup. I run one of the mildest cams for a stroker motor, use out of the box Trick Flow TW heads, out of the box carb (tuning, but no mods), and I put down 338.9 rwhp and 335.5 rwtq. There is alot left in my engine but I don't have the tires to harness it, yet. My 245/45-17 tires are no match for my setup. Before you get too concerned with engine "numbers" make sure you address the peripheral systems of the car to handle it. Chassis, driveline, suspension, brakes, etc.. should all be considered.

That's a good point I haven't mentioned anything else of what else I'm doing. Which is also chassis (roll cage/subframes etc) , suspension(mII front, coil overs on all 4's, possibly 4 link rear but more than likely cal tracs bars), brakes(12 inch vented brakes in the front/11 inch in the rear vented also) , (31 spline axles, TA girdle for the rear, 4 inch aluminum drive line)