Where I can buy this for the 5.0?

The plastic vacuum bubble under my pssgr fender was busted. I need another, but the only stang at the local pull-part was a 4cyl and that only has one vacuum line coming going to the bubble. My 5.0 has two vacuum lines. I searched CJ's and 50resto but they dont' sell'em. Anyone know if I can bypass them or where to buy one??? Attached is a pic of the 4cyl vac bubble, i need one with 2 lines - not 1.

• Sponsors (?)

I've got one in my toilet. :D

It seems to me that this might work for ya (confirm with the seller that it would).

Good luck.

Drill a hole in the 4-cylinder one and thread a brass nipple in there, or JB Weld a vacuum connector in there. It's just a rigid container used to hold reserve vacuum, basically. Heck, you could probably use a V8 Juice or Hawaiian Punch can, put a couple of vacuum fittings in there, and use some metal strapping tape for a bolt-down bracket - THAT would look pretty schnazzy underhood, eh? :D

Darkwriter77 said:
Heck, you could probably use a V8 Juice or Hawaiian Punch can, put a couple of vacuum fittings in there, and use some metal strapping tape for a bolt-down bracket - THAT would look pretty schnazzy underhood, eh? :D

If you could figure out a way to make one out of a stubby Lucky Lager bottle, you'd be my idol! :)

Jeff

Ah! Simple. If we're talking about a pop-off or twist-off type cap bottle (never heard of Lucky Lager, myself), just drill out a hole in the cap, drain the fluid (into one's stomach, heh ... being careful of metal shavings, of course), and tap in a brass fitting or JB Weld in a vacuum fitting similar to the Hawaiian Punch method above. If necessary, use a T-connection for multiple fittings.

You may now begin worshipping. :D

Darkwriter77 said:
Drill a hole in the 4-cylinder one and thread a brass nipple in there, or JB Weld a vacuum connector in there. It's just a rigid container used to hold reserve vacuum, basically. Heck, you could probably use a V8 Juice or Hawaiian Punch can, put a couple of vacuum fittings in there, and use some metal strapping tape for a bolt-down bracket - THAT would look pretty schnazzy underhood, eh? :D
it looks like either way i'm stuck with finding only 4cyl canisters on ebay or in the yard. so i'm gonna take your advise and fab one up like you said. thanks everyone for the responses. btw you said NIPPLE :rlaugh: