Where`s Othello Washington?

McFairmont

Founding Member
Sep 8, 2001
Surrey, BC Canada
Hi, I live near Vancouver B.C. Canada, & I am interested in an older Ford thats located in Othello. Somebody said that it`s near Yakima, is that true? If so, I would have to guess the desert like weather conditions would be good for minimal rust, right? Thanks.

• Sponsors (?)

Othello is near Yakima like Vancouver BC is near Seattle. (actually its not THAT bad) but its about 100 miles from Othello to Yakima.

Othello is about 200 miles east of Seattle (really rough guess, look it up on map quest). you have to go east of Ellinsburg (not south to Yakima) to Vantage and then turn south on Hwy 26 to Othello.

you cant miss it once you're on hwy 26. it goes right by Othello.

yes, you can assume desert conditions. not much corosion due to salt or water (unless they left it outdoors uncovered year round)

Othello, Washington

:nice: For you the easiest and quickest way to Othello is go down to I-90 in Seattle and head east to either Hwy 26 on the east end of the Vantage bridge and head east, or, stay on I-90 to exit 179 on the east side of Moses Lake to Hwy 17 and head south to Othello. Watch your speed going across there because the State patrol and some deputy sheriffs are givin tickets for speeding and you don't necessarily have to be speeding to get one. They seem to be having a fund raiser going on for the last several months and they are donating your money by just accusing you of speeding. The legislature stressed when they were passing the fine increases that it was for increasing state revenues even though in reality this is unconstitutional. The Constitution says fines or punishment can't be excessive and should be commensurate with the violation or crime. That means their increases, especially based on how they touted it in the news as for "increasing revenues" makes it illegal for them to do this but they figure... Who's going to go to the trouble to fight it. We need to work together to get these things turned around. LOL, I'll get off my soapbox for now. Have a great day and a good ride over to Othello.

Roughly speaking, it's centrally located between Bum*** Egypt and Timbuktu. Othello is waaaaay out in the middle of nowhere between Ellensburg and Spokane.