where should i put seafoam?

• Sponsors (?)

brake booster is a fat hose on the big round deal (booster) behind the master cylinder. it is in the corner of the driver side firewall.

Good luck.

the brake booster has a big gray thing on top of it, pull that out, let it suck thru there, after your car sucks it up, let it sit (off I may add) for 10-15 min, then start it up and hope the neighbors dont call the fire dept.

I just did it to my 2 vehicles this weekend... Love the results so far!!
america.gif

The tube that runs from the vacume tree on the drivers side to the brake booster. I let it suck it up from the brake booster end of the tube... working it so as not to stall the car out. My truck didn't have nearly as much smoke as the stang. :nice:

5.0_GT_kid said:
I heard you can put it through the throttle body and it'll clean the intake manifold out....anyone ever done that?
The Seafoam folks make an aerosol product for spraying down TB's. I have not tried it myself.

FastFord said:
Yea, I saw that.. I was wondering if it had any "special" benefit that normal carb cleaner doesn't offer.
Not sure about SN's, but some fox TB's had a teflon coating. Carb cleaner can eat the teflon coating off, which is a reason not to use carb cleaner. :) Toleune likes to remove teflon, and many EFI intake cleaners omit this ingredient (which can make them less effective in the process).