• Mustang Forums
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
  • 1994 - 1995 Specific Tech

Where to buy Edelbrock Intake Studs and nuts???

  • Thread starter Thread starter DARK-5.0
  • Start date Start date Aug 17, 2004
D

DARK-5.0

Founding Member
Feb 20, 2002
724
1
19
Leawood, KS
Aug 17, 2004
#1
  • Aug 17, 2004
  • #1
Like the title says, Where??

Jeremy
 

mustangt562

Member
Jan 22, 2004
226
0
16
Long Beach
Aug 17, 2004
#2
  • Aug 17, 2004
  • #2
I have the answer!!!!!

Edelbrock!!!



I got a used performer intake and I had just the lower and the upper. I gave them a call (great people by the way) and one of the guys put a packet together of ALL the bolts, studs, nuts, plugs, even that block off plate and pins. For like $15 or $20 bucks I cant remember. They are in Torrance California right by my girlfriends house. I just picked them up the same day I called. It was wonderful If you dont want the packet you can just call them and they will tell you over the phone all the dimentions you need and you can pick the stuff up from a hardware store. Again they are really friendly I was very impressed by them.
 
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

J
Exhaust manifold to Y-pipe nut & stud dimensions?
  • joeybuddy96
  • Jul 7, 2026
  • SN95 V6 Mustang Tech
Replies
2
Views
153
SN95 V6 Mustang Tech Jul 9, 2026
joeybuddy96
J
S
ABS flare nuts (*the 2 on the side*)
  • saf_blu302
  • Feb 17, 2026
  • 1994 - 1995 Specific Tech
Replies
2
Views
189
1994 - 1995 Specific Tech Feb 17, 2026
AeroCoupe
Engine Cleaning Intake valves with lower intake off
  • R82148V
  • Mar 4, 2026
  • Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech
Replies
13
Views
511
Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech Mar 11, 2026
limp
Cooling Jacket Pitting Idea's?
  • BoostedRed89gt
  • Aug 9, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
12
Views
265
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Aug 17, 2026
Mustang5L5
351W/5.8 EFI intake manifolds fading away...
  • Ryno5150
  • Jan 13, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
7
Views
630
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Feb 7, 2026
nickyb
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Forums
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
  • 1994 - 1995 Specific Tech
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?