Where to buy Tire/Wheel combo?

• Sponsors (?)

DO NOT use Cruizin' Concepts! I have been dealing with them for 5 months trying to get a wheel issue solved. They sent me 1 wheel out of 4 that doesn't fit the car. It has been a run around since January!

I have had good luck with Tirerack a long time ago though.

I bought those exact wheels from wheel replicas. They took 1 month longer then they said to get the wheels to me. They looked gorgeous when I got them. I couldn't fault the appearance.

I got the tires from tirerack.com, and they came a day EARLIER then they said for the cheapest price I could find.

Adam

+1 for tirerack. ive ordered 3 sets of tires from there and havent had any problems. they also have really good customer service and the cheapest prices i have found.

as for the wheels, i would consider a company on ebay called WHEELINDEX. i got my NEW set of silver 18x9 and 18x10 FR500's shipped to the door for $487. they are also powdercoated and they give a liftetime warranty of the structure on wheel and a 18 month warranty on the finish. they ship fast and pack them really well.

Ordered from Wheel Replicas last week...Wheel & tire pkg is due UPS tomorrow..

I was after Silver Hypercoated wheels and got nowhere for weeks and finally gave up on them...Shades dont match, have Black chrome only, don't have Black chrome, dont make those anymore, havent sold them in a year, I don't have that in a 9/10 pkg, can't get those wheels, don't have those tires... I was about to rip my hair out....:mad:

A Lot of dealers actually buy their wheels from Wheel Replicas and then pkg em with tires and resell...