Where to buy valvetrain hardware?

djharr

May 27, 2006
I realize that we are not supposed to advertise anything for sale here, that is cool. However, I am in need of some parts, so is it appropriate to ask where to get them here?

I have a set of twisted wedge aluminum heads I bought several years ago. At the time, I got them ported and polished. This of course required that the heads be disassembled. Now, some years later, I am finally putting the heads back together in preparation for installing them on an engine. However, I have misplaced a bunch of the components. I am missing several seals, a bunch of valve retainers, the valve seats, and a couple of the retainer sleeves. I have all the springs and all the valves, that is no problem, I just need to replace the associated hardware. It seems as though not many people sell things at that level of detail, preferring instead to sell entire valve assemblies. My springs and valves are perfectly good, in fact, they have been treated with some tech-line coating to improve performance, so I have no desire to replace them.

Can anyone point me to a site where I might be able to pick this stuff up?

Thanks.

David

• Sponsors (?)

Thanks for the link. That is exactly the hardware I am looking for. I will contact Trick Flow tomorrow and find out how to the get the parts.

Again, thanks for the answer.

David