where to get Halibrand Cobra IIIs?

40th GT

Apr 7, 2004
Lawrenceville, GA
These are the wheels I'm trying to hunt down. I'm not looking for the real things of course, because I want to save money by going with knock offs. I've already looked on ebay, checked the usual Mustang part vendors and did a google search.

1123%20BACKDRAFT%20GUARDS%20WHEELS.jpg

If anyone knows where to look, let me know.

• Sponsors (?)

Sweet, I was waiting for you to chime in.
So are they for sale? I'd buy'em from you, but by the time I have the money saved up you probably would have sold'em already lol.
Where did you get yours from? And how much drop did the stangsuspension springs give you?

Sweet, I was waiting for you to chime in.
So are they for sale? I'd buy'em from you, but by the time I have the money saved up you probably would have sold'em already lol.
Where did you get yours from? And how much drop did the stangsuspension springs give you?
I've never advertised them for sale. I got them from mr.bodykit.com. The StangSuspension springs dropped it 1.75" up front and 1.5" in the rear. They are also off of the car. I did a full suspension swap last Friday. Removed were factory shocks/struts, StangSuspension springs and both front and rear factory sway bars. They were replaced with FRPP damper kit, FRPP K springs and Steeda front and rear sway bars. What a night and day difference! The ride is now much more smooth and the little bit of corners I've gone around, it handles a lot better!

That pic is with the StangSuspension springs.
Here is one with the K springs:
4095399448_de7104db5d_o.jpg

I didn't do any before and after measurements, but it seems the K springs dropped it more in the back. They are advertised at 1.5" front and rear. Still no signs of tire rub!