Which one to get??

Stallionlover

Nov 5, 2006
Ok people I have been wondering this forever as you all probably have noticed but which year of Mustang should I get? I am debating between the 04 GT or the 05 GT. I will have around 3,000 (maybe) to spend on it. Everyone says 05 but doesn't give any reasons why I should get it over the other one. Anyway please tell me what year to get, what modifications I should put on it, and why I should do this. Thanks.:SNSign:

• Sponsors (?)

One reason / just 1

Stallionlover said:
Ok people I have been wondering this forever as you all probably have noticed but which year of Mustang should I get? I am debating between the 04 GT or the 05 GT. Everyone says 05 but doesn't give any reasons why I should get it over the other one. :

the difference between 20 and 21 >

04 = 2Oth Century design

05 = 21st Century design

"get the 05!"

+1

Stallionlover-

There are so many options for this car on mods. You can click on the parts link above for starters. It all depends on what you want to use your car for. Daily driver, show, drag, auto X, monster truck rally.... whatever your heart desires you can get parts to make your stang do what you want to do. The search feature works great for particular parts i.e. "exhaust" or "springs." Get the 05+. That's the forum you are in anyhow. Best of luck.

You have $3,000 to spend on the car or modifications? I don't believe you could get either for $3,000 but could do some mods with that.
I would take the 2005 any day over the 2004. I owned a 2002 and a 2003 as well as many other models. The 2005 is the best Mustang ever built. Period.

stanmckinney said:
You have $3,000 to spend on the car or modifications? I don't believe you could get either for $3,000 but could do some mods with that.
I would take the 2005 any day over the 2004. I owned a 2002 and a 2003 as well as many other models. The 2005 is the best Mustang ever built. Period.

i have the 3k for the mods

I am comparing GT to GT because the car will be a graduation gift and my parents don't want me with "that much power" until i have some experience behind the wheel which I can understand. Also most of the modding will be looks becuase IMO I think the regular 05's look too plain.