Whipple Blower Picturew

• Sponsors (?)

Just FYI, I just received an e-mail back from whipple inquiring when they will hit production because they have been telling people sometime in June. Unfortunately, this time they said the S/C will not be released for "a couple more months." :damnit: They blamed it on supply from Lysholm. :mad:
After the magnificently poor customer service I've experienced with Kenne Bell I'm not about to give them my business, but this is getting frustrating :bang: I want my twin-screw now!

Here are the pictures courtesy of Roy.........

f3c80ba0.jpg

f3c80b9d.jpg

Ok I attached linked images and thumbnails, so that way they should be viewable by everyone.

Attachments

• blower1 (Small).jpg
    blower1 (Small).jpg
    55 KB · Views: 154
  • blower2 (Small).jpg
    blower2 (Small).jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 191
Wsmatau said:
Just FYI, I just received an e-mail back from whipple inquiring when they will hit production because they have been telling people sometime in June. Unfortunately, this time they said the S/C will not be released for "a couple more months." :damnit: They blamed it on supply from Lysholm. :mad:
After the magnificently poor customer service I've experienced with Kenne Bell I'm not about to give them my business, but this is getting frustrating :bang: I want my twin-screw now!

If you really want a twin-screw now, the Saleen 2300 is available. :D