• Mustang Forums
  • 1965 - 1973 Classic Mustangs -General/Talk-
  • Classic Mustang Specific Tech

Who gets my money?

  • Thread starter Thread starter BAD67FUN
  • Start date Start date Feb 23, 2004

BAD67FUN

Founding Member
Oct 31, 2001
589
0
0
Wisconsin
Feb 23, 2004
#1
  • Feb 23, 2004
  • #1
I know what I want... and maybe I should just get a quote from both places... but should I get my SSBC brake kit directly thru the manufacturer or should I just go thru a suplier like Mustangs Plus? Who would be cheaper or offer better support?
 
U

UNVMATT

New Member
Jan 15, 2004
294
0
0
COLUMBUS
Feb 23, 2004
#2
  • Feb 23, 2004
  • #2
I have purchased 2 kits. One for me and 1 for my dad. I ordered my kit direct but it took nearly 3 weeks before it was at my door.
However I ordered my Dad's from Mustangs Unlimited and I had it in 2 days...and it was the same price as direct..

I also have done comparisons on companies.. Mustangdepot.com, Mustangsunlimited.com, nationalpartsdepot.com, Mustangsplus.com.

MustangsUnlimited had the fastest shipping by far!
 
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

A
Blow through intercooled questions
  • AngryH58
  • Aug 31, 2026
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
Replies
5
Views
185
1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk- Sep 1, 2026
AngryH58
A
B
Where to go from here on my build…
  • B0udreaux
  • Jul 14, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
8
Views
352
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Jul 18, 2026
AeroCoupe
J
For Sale MASTER LISTING: Abandoned '66 Mustang Restomod Part-Out (Wilwood, Ididit, Quick Performance, Mishimoto)
  • JasonB66
  • Jul 23, 2026
  • Suspension
Replies
0
Views
234
Suspension Jul 23, 2026
JasonB66
J
H
Forced Induction On3 Turbo Kit- Parts list NEEDED - 302 Stock Motor
  • Hirothecool1
  • Feb 27, 2026
  • Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech
  • 2
Replies
21
Views
1K
Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech Mar 7, 2026
slow84lx
S
Brake pad and rotor upgrade
  • Sparky714
  • Aug 7, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
16
Views
489
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Aug 17, 2026
Sparky714
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Forums
  • 1965 - 1973 Classic Mustangs -General/Talk-
  • Classic Mustang Specific Tech
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?