Who here has done the cruise control stunt on a friend?

joshjwc9

Jun 12, 2006
Palm Harbor, FL
So, I let my friend borrow my car to run to Ace to pick up some hardware for a little computer project we were working on. So, he comes back, we finish up the project and head out to grab some food. I'm driving my car now and I make the car buck by tapping the gas a little. Then I get out of the neighborhood and get it into third and turn on cruise. Next I ask him how hard he was driving my car to Ace and back. He claims he just got into it a little but nothing major or too hard. Then I put it in forth and turn on cruise. I tell him my clutch feels weird like its not engaging all the way. So I turn on cruise and shift into fifth. I set it and quickly slap it into neutral...

So the car free revs to redline and I pull over and act like the clutch is gone completely. So I pop the hood and pretend like I'm adjusting something. I tell him the cable is stretched the "F" out and its not engaging the clutch completely like he beat the hell out of my car.

Now he's starting to get worried and paranoid like he's going to have to replace it.

Then I just bust out laughing like no other. I go on to tell him I was JFWH. He proceeds to try to punch me in the arm but I dodge it. I won't ever let him forget about this...

Great Night!! :D

• Sponsors (?)

Wow that took way too much effort IMO

Seeing as it was 107 today, pulling over and getting out for a prank would be RIDICULOUS here