Who makes good radiators/fans?

walker95svt

May 21, 2005
Abilene, TX
Anybody know a company that makes good radiators and fans that are compatible with EVERYTHING for 94-95 stangs? we're talking no modification, bolt in, bolt out, get to keep your overflow (or suitable replacement), gives additional cooling capacity, and so on. I've never really known a lot of sn95 302 people, and never any with heavily modded motors. Are you guys all getting by with your stock cooling system? or is there some great company that has it all I'm unaware of? Yes, I know I'm probably headed for a stupid answer...

• Sponsors (?)

wytstang said:
Corral classified the is a vendor that sells mark V fan kits that flow a crap load. All they need is some triming off the side and they fit.

crap load? Is that the technical term for a lot?

j/k

I know, not that funny, but I am gonna look into that mark V fan. Does it flow that much more than the stocker on our cars?

Go with the fluidyne they drop right in and you keep all other stock parts in tack. I hate paying lots of money for a part that needs to be modified. I will pay extra to have a truly "direct fit" part. You end up spending time and money modifying when you could have spent a little extra and get a direct fit part. Just one man's opinion. Peace.

I think Wytstang meant to say Mark VIII fan. :)

Both a Mark VIII and Viper fan flow a TON of air (some tests show 4-5K CFM).