Who wants to drive my Cobra?

Dave,
The car is down and I am taking my time to change a few things. I know you miss seeing it so if you want I can send you some pictures. I am not sure about redneck lawn art but I am sure it runs in your family. I leave the knob polishing to my wife and since I have never seen you with a woman I will assume Keith is taking care of that for you. You are right, I will leave the grown-ups to talk car stuff because your mechanical aptitude it so advanced.
Also, I don’t keep saying my car is fast.... I just keep telling you yours is not.

Keith,
That’s great that Dave finally showed you his sandy vagina. Can you tell me where you saw my car in pieces??? As for the mods taking place don’t be haters!

you said knob polishing!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

Its not your MPH That determines whos faster or wins the race, its the time it takes to get from point A to B , thus making me faster , much faster Also your "one" freak 117mph run at PIR with a tail wind doesnt make you faster I've got multiple trap speeds 1/4 mile times that are faster than you, And as far as are mod list is concerned, when ya race, ya bring what got . Other wise have a coke and a smile and well you know the rest .Any time you wanna race let me know At PIR , Woodburn ect. you know were to find me. A little spanking might do ya good That little tid bit of a attitude adjustment for ya might be just what ya need.So when ya wanna step up to plate let me know, Yes Dave this is a official challenge, besides I'd like to see ya in my rear view mirror some more P.S You know I luv ya...but you started so there P.S My woodburn runs were at 95 degree air temps and on the track i'm sure was over a 100 how cold was it on YOUR " O N E " 117 TRAP at PIR... 60deg

Dave "Side note '' As far as you comparing time slips from like 2 or 3 months ago, I think that was the last time you raced wasnt it, On your notes you probably didnt notice I was pulling 2 to 3 degrees of timing on the top end, whitch since then has been corrected