Who you rooting for?

95WhiteVenom

Founding Member
Oct 27, 2002
Alabama
ROLL TIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Perfect 9-0
Middle Tennessee 7 Alabama 26
Southern Miss 21 Alabama 30
South Carolina 14 Alabama 37
Arkansas 13 Alabama 24
Florida 3 Alabama 31
Ole Miss 10 Alabama 13
Tennessee 3 Alabama 6
Utah State 3 Alabama 35
Miss. State 0 Alabama 17
Nov. 12 LSU vs. Alabama
Nov. 19 Auburn vs. Alabama
:nice: ROLL TIDE!!!!!

• Sponsors (?)

I was really close to crying last night when Tech lost. It's funny because I was with about 15 of my friends last night, and we had beer and everything. No one wanted to drink, we all ended up sleeping. This morning on my way back to campus, a lot of things were trashed, and the look of dismay on people's faces was really depressing.

If the Skins lost today, I'd probably have a mental breakdown.

yeah im all FSU and man i cant believe we lost. ill tell you why we did tho. supposedly chuck amato was about to loose his job, just like tommy bowden was a couple of years ago when they beat us....haha whatever we will do it next year! and we will beat mia in the acc championship

89 blue lx said:
yeah im all FSU and man i cant believe we lost. ill tell you why we did tho. supposedly chuck amato was about to loose his job, just like tommy bowden was a couple of years ago when they beat us....haha whatever we will do it next year! and we will beat mia in the acc championship

yea, Chuck was in danger of being fired after our losing streak we've been having this year, and the lack of discipline in our team. Thank god we beat FSU though, we all thought we were going to get our ass stomped. At we did good against VT, but we always seem to good against the good teams, just the easy teams we should beat they blow it. Sorry about the miami loss, i was pulling for VT, because I utterly hate Miami.

I got two teams, SDSU which is where i go and we have had a bad season. And USC i come from a big USC family my Dad, sister, and uncle went there. I love watching their games and i have been rootin for them since i was younger. SUch an explosive team.

Donny I got to give it to the Irish yall got a genius coach that has turned the team around.
Not to mention Brady Quinn is the best QB in college football espically this early in his career.
He will win the heisman before the graduates, and lead the Irish to a title.

WhiteStallionGT said:
Amen

You were so close to beating USC. I got so pissed.
I was jumping for joy when it looked like they stopped him short of the goal line then the rest was a big blurr followed by disapointment. :(

95WhiteVenom said:
Donny I got to give it to the Irish yall got a genius coach that has turned the team around.
Not to mention Brady Quinn is the best QB in college football espically this early in his career.
He will win the heisman before the graduates, and lead the Irish to a title.
i thought brady quin was a junior. was i mistaken?i thought next year was his last

WhiteStallionGT said:
haha I like the responses in this thread.

But if someone says USC, Texas, Alabama, Penn state, or Miami; someone is getting a virus sent to their computer.
Hahah, i already said USC. USC there ill say it again, the rock, they beat the Irish but it was one of the most emotional gripping games i have ever seen in my entire life.

As for the Crimson Tide, i believe my girlfriend was on her Crimson Tide last week, boy was she moody. I just couldnt be part of a team that is associated with the female Monthly cycle. ahahaha