Whos a fan of old school wheels?

95BlueStallion

My assy trans to myself
15 Year Member
Feb 22, 2007
Cedar Rapids, Iowa
This is the first pic Ive seen of our cars with the Eleanor style wheels... Not sure what I think of it. A part of me likes it cause its different, but... I also wouldnt drop my car this far, so that might change the look. What are yall's thoughts?

01CobraIII18X918X10BossMustangweb.jpg

Im in the market for wheels with tax returns coming back, thats why Im asking.

• Sponsors (?)

I don't really dig those wheels on a SN body style Mustang, especially with those Tri-bar center caps. Those style wheels don't look as bad on a 99-04, but it still wouldn't be my first choice. As far as old style wheels....that makes me think Cragar SS, AR Torq Thrust, Magnum 500s, etc........again I think those wheels work better on 99-04s, especially Mach 1s.

Yeah, got my taxes done last night. Apparently I changed my exemptions when I started my new job last year, and I got $25 back from federal, and $43 from state. Nevermind about those wheels guys! I figured most of yall would think of cragers when I said old school, but these wheels also kinda remind me of the rally style on the old muscle cars... I just like them cause theyre different. If my car wasnt a dd I would totally slam it like that, cause that is sexy in my eyes. Not really good for much, but sexy.