Whos going to all ford nats in carlisle, PA.

• Sponsors (?)

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

I NEED to see that GT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (no offense to the Cobra of course, it is incredible as well)

But, I NEED to see that GT.

:D ... I'm not showing the GT until I have the motor done ... hopefully next year. You are always welcome to stop by and check it out though :nice: So are you bringing the stang b/c I definitely need to check out perfect wheel spacing in person!!

I'll be there with some friends...hopefully a good chunk of my little club too...and hopefully my car will be done otherwise ill have to bum a ride off someone like last year, lol

oh and +1 for tunedin302 bringing his GT!

:D ... I'm not showing the GT until I have the motor done ... hopefully next year. You are always welcome to stop by and check it out though :nice: So are you bringing the stang b/c I definitely need to check out perfect wheel spacing in person!!

I'm not bringing mine out until the motors done either. LOL.

I have the perfect wheels spacing now (IMO) but I still need to work on rear ride height. It never ends.

I might not be able to drive mine down this year. My father-in-law is bringing his FFR Cobra down, and I think he wants me to drive his truck. We will have to see what he decides. Don't really want to piss him off yet! LOL.:owned:

I'll be there :)!! And if I see a nice deal on a fox in the corral, I'm taking it home with me! There was a blue notch there last year in mint condition with 40k on it and the guy wanted 9k. I'm still kicking myself for not jumping on that one :(

I'm undecided at this point. It's a strong possibility. I just have to schedule everything and see if it works out. I have to plan a family trip to Disney, I have a wedding to attend in Finland (possibly) and another in Manitoba, a Fun Ford event in Norwalk with a few other local friends.....Not busy at all. I should be able to make it. LOL

Jeff,
I think you need to meet up with Scott and I........You would have a blast and I really want to see your car in person.:nice:

Jeff,
I think you need to meet up with Scott and I........You would have a blast and I really want to see your car in person.:nice:

LOL....Free T-Shirt???? :D
I'd love to. We'll see what the future family plans look like. Sounds like a busy summeris forming for this guy. :) That'd be a fun cruise. A bunch of members are going from my local club.....Too many for my liking. It would taake hours upon hours to arrive with that convoy. Like I said Dave....I'm tryin' buddy. :shrug: :nice: