Whos going to all ford nats in carlisle, PA.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

I NEED to see that GT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (no offense to the Cobra of course, it is incredible as well)

But, I NEED to see that GT.

... I'm not showing the GT until I have the motor done ... hopefully next year. You are always welcome to stop by and check it out though So are you bringing the stang b/c I definitely need to check out perfect wheel spacing in person!!

I'll be there with some friends...hopefully a good chunk of my little club too...and hopefully my car will be done otherwise ill have to bum a ride off someone like last year, lol

oh and +1 for tunedin302 bringing his GT!

... I'm not showing the GT until I have the motor done ... hopefully next year. You are always welcome to stop by and check it out though So are you bringing the stang b/c I definitely need to check out perfect wheel spacing in person!!

I'm not bringing mine out until the motors done either. LOL.

I have the perfect wheels spacing now (IMO) but I still need to work on rear ride height. It never ends.

I might not be able to drive mine down this year. My father-in-law is bringing his FFR Cobra down, and I think he wants me to drive his truck. We will have to see what he decides. Don't really want to piss him off yet! LOL.

I'll be there !! And if I see a nice deal on a fox in the corral, I'm taking it home with me! There was a blue notch there last year in mint condition with 40k on it and the guy wanted 9k. I'm still kicking myself for not jumping on that one

Jeff,
I think you need to meet up with Scott and I........You would have a blast and I really want to see your car in person.

Jeff,
I think you need to meet up with Scott and I........You would have a blast and I really want to see your car in person.

LOL....Free T-Shirt????
I'd love to. We'll see what the future family plans look like. Sounds like a busy summeris forming for this guy. That'd be a fun cruise. A bunch of members are going from my local club.....Too many for my liking. It would taake hours upon hours to arrive with that convoy. Like I said Dave....I'm tryin' buddy.