Why does no one put fox stangs in games

deftsound

Please ask me how much my supercharger cost
Apr 6, 2004
Texas City TX
How come it seems like theirs not one racing game that has a fox body 5.0 in it? Have you guys noticed that, every racing game i play i always look for one, (grand tourismo for one), grand tourismo has like 500 cars and for some reason they forgot to include the 5.0, we need to protest or somethin this is bull****

• Sponsors (?)

'cause they're scared the PS3 will start to rattle and run into things... lol j/k

Besides us Fox owners are too poor to have video games right? I mean go fast parts is everything and a game won't make the car faster lol

Boss 351 said:
'cause they're scared the PS3 will start to rattle and run into things... lol j/k

Besides us Fox owners are too poor to have video games right? I mean go fast parts is everything and a game won't make the car faster lol

Not really, I own 4 consoles and a bunch of racing games.

PS1: GT2
PS2: GT3, GT4, TT
Xbox: Forza
Dreamcast: Tokyo extreme racer

I will buy a PS3 later too when they cool off. And a X360 will be purchased when Forza2 comes out. There are many "car" guys that will skip dinner to play these games.

iwashmycar said:
most do not like them.....in games its bout the newest and most often the most expensive cars out there.....some guy who drives a hoopty- 93 cavalier would rather get in a 2005 Porsche than a 1991 Mustang GT lol

then why are there civics and the such in these games??? I havent played many racing games, but i remember in Gran Turismo 1, 2, and maybe 3? there was definitly a few civics and junk cars. wasnt there a PTcruiser?!? Hell, didnt you win a fricken minivan in Gran Turismo 1??? :shrug: maybe i'm mistaken...maybe it was the PTcruiser...but it was something so retarted they gave you after beating one of the circuits. Now i'm pretty sure there are more mustang/Ford fans out there that would rather be winning a nice 93 cobra or somethin....

That is why I think it has to do with the licensing of the car (to the game, from Ford)... they either want too much for the cars name and performace following or they [FoMoCo.] are holding on to it as an investment

TD 3 did and it was kind of sad looking (graphics wise). The Lightning was much better represented in that game...

Personally with the 05+s coming out, I cant see them focusing much on foxes. Id love to see one, but wont hold my breathe!

So the reasoning behind the Fox being absent is looks alone...

Then how in the hell did TWO of these craptastical things get in GT4...? :shrug:

daihatsu-midget-63.jpg

daihatsu-midget-ii-d-type-98.jpg