Why is burgermaster so lame?

Status
Not open for further replies.
86GT5lugConver said:
Of course you're not going to think she had anything negative she's your g/f and that's fine. She confirmed exaclty what I just said I said when I walked up to the car. As far as bringing her into this she shouldnt have said anything negative about the bagde then b/c she had agood laught at its expense herself. And I didnt dog the guys car in an open forum, that would be the moron at the top. So you can keep your whatever, I really dont care. Hmmmmm 3 guys 1 girl making fun of it but im the *******? ok If that makes you sleep at night.

:rlaugh:

*Sigh* :nonono: :p

• Sponsors (?)

BMstandsforlame said:
Can anyone explain it.Last year it was some what cool to hang out there now all we have is lamers on bikes, a on duty sheriff and ppl who cant even organize a simple cruise to alki on time b/c there to busy runnin around bein im burgermaster cool guy.And to top it off some retard with a gt had his screen name badged on his car. real cool . not Burgermaster was cool then a buncg of lamers killed it. And btw the homo who had silver and purple flames on his lx, the 5 lug one ur a complete tool, take the car back to maaco.o well

i challenge you to come up with something better. if you don't like it then change it and stop being a old nag. lets get some forward thinking here instead of just sitting on your @ss complaining and criticizing.

i think things are going great... kudos to Wanna_Be :nice:

You know what all of you are lame. What are you in high school? Its because of this crap and stupid drama that there are no real car meets like a few years ago. And if you are over the age of 25 you guys know what i mean. When i was in high school herfys was the place to be on saturday nights, and you would have the big boys out there with the Hot Rods and they would have friendly races out on Hardeson or on boeing freeway. But it was all the stupid smart ass high school kids that ended it. The big boys didn't want to deal with the stupid **** and the highschool drama. They just wanted to hang out look at the cars and talk about what they had done and what they should do. You guys are just stupid its the same old **** just grow up and start acting your age. and just because someone said something that maybe should of been kept to himself your gonna crucify him. Get real.

The problem here is not exactly what he said but rather the fact he went out of his way to register a new name, spam the forums with meaningless garbage and deliberately was out to cause trouble.

And the occupants of this forum who were spammed are the ones who need to grow up? :notnice:

I want my 5 minutes back.

How do you know who started this thread? It could be anybody. And just like 86gt said before just cuz he got banned for ***in around a year ago he's going to get blamed for this dumb ass. And if you don't like what the person said you know what than don't read what he wrote. Its that easy and now you guys are the ones bitchin. Not him, hey he's only using his right of FREE SPEECH and you also have the right to not read it rather simple really.

You guys are funny.

attachment.php

Attachments

• burgermastercrybaby.jpg
    burgermastercrybaby.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 143
Jenny95gt said:
How do you know who started this thread? It could be anybody. And just like 86gt said before just cuz he got banned for ***in around a year ago he's going to get blamed for this dumb ass. And if you don't like what the person said you know what than don't read what he wrote. Its that easy and now you guys are the ones bitchin. Not him, hey he's only using his right of FREE SPEECH and you also have the right to not read it rather simple really.

Does it really matter who started this thread. The fact is WHOEVER started it. Decided instead of being a mature person and expressing their views under their normal screenname. That they would register a new name just to complain. I am all about discussing it with someone if they have a problem. IF they want to act mature about it. But to come in start 2 threads on the same topic. And then only respond with nothing but insults (starting with the insult in the original post.). Does not EVER say his real name. Then you only have to look at some of the evidence. 86gt has already admitted he was bashing tarch. And hey so was the person that started the thread. He has also admitted to getting banned and using new names. Is it not reasonable suspicion? Not saying that he is the originator. But that it is reasonable to suspect him.
And just for your own information. We are trying to conduct these meets just like the "old times". We don't generally do stupid things. And we enjoy talking about our cars. And yes it is all the stupid high school like drama that has wrecked the cruises. Which would be part of the reason there is the cop there. But he complains about the cop. So how is he more mature? But how was thae original post deserving of anything less than a hostile response.
To address his comments. The lamers on the bikes are nothing new. The bikes were there last year as well (Though if you really cameas much as you imply you would know that.). The cop is there at the owners desire. We don't mind him. As it stops all the stupid things that used to happen. Like people trying to drive stupidly in the parking lot. And I've been there every week that there has been a cop there. The cops who are there rarely do anything more than stand there and watch. Some even come over and talk about cars. And noone was trying to be a BM cool guy. Some of us were a little busy talking to someone else to organize the cruise at that particular moment. And gee I'm sorry business comes before pleasure.

The cops there are off duty. They are hired by the owners for security just like the Seattle cops you see outside a lot of the bars in Seattle. Its a pretty good gig if you're a cop. Take the time out to talk to them if you get a chance. Most - with a few exceptions - are pretty cool and some are even into cars.

Status
Not open for further replies.