Why is burgermaster so lame?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ding round 2: For one thing I wasnt BASHING tarch, iy you wanna call it that fine but you can put tyler's g/f in the same boat. Two I admitted to getting banned, and I made a screen name that was simalar to the previous one,came back on and told everyone I had the new name. Funny I remember getting alot of support for gettin banned in the first place but thats the past. I hadnt been on this forum for almost a year till a little while ago.Yea it does look suspiciuos but its funny how none of you guys even care that whoever it was bashed another persons car that goes out there too :bs: And I find it even funnier that last night the bmstandsforlame was in the room while i was! yea im no computer wizz but thats a neat trick. So think what you want I really dont care at this point, I didn't make a new name other than this one. I came out there almost every sat I could last year with my 86 and bought my milkshake just like the rest of you. So now some homo starts **** and b/c I fit the "profile" everyones against me? Will it stop me from goin out there from time to time, no. I cant wait to get another stang and be able to go cruisin again. I eaxlpained to tarch why I went up to his car, and I said what happened was in poor taste, what else can I do I cant chage the past. If you all wanna hate me fine.

• Sponsors (?)

86GT5lugConver said:
Ding round 2: For one thing I wasnt BASHING tarch, iy you wanna call it that fine but you can put tyler's g/f in the same boat. Two I admitted to getting banned, and I made a screen name that was simalar to the previous one,came back on and told everyone I had the new name. Funny I remember getting alot of support for gettin banned in the first place but thats the past. I hadnt been on this forum for almost a year till a little while ago.Yea it does look suspiciuos but its funny how none of you guys even care that whoever it was bashed another persons car that goes out there too :bs: And I find it even funnier that last night the bmstandsforlame was in the room while i was? yea im no computer wizz but thats a neat trick. So think what you want I really dont care at this point, I didn't make a new name other than this one. I came out there almost every sat I could last year with my 86 and bought my milkshake just like the rest of you. So now some homo starts **** and b/c I fit the "profile" everyones against me? Will it stop me from goin out there from time to time, no. I cant wait to get another stang and be able to go cruisin again. I eaxlpained to tarch why I went up to his car, and I said what happened was in poor taste, what else can I do I cant chage the past. If you all wanna hate me fine.

Ok let's get this straight. First and foremost I did not say you WERE the same person merely that it is a reasonable suspicion. I never said you were in the same room as the other guy. You have now said that. Now I'm not sure why you think everyone is against you. But while you are certainly suspect. You have come on here and at least responded in your own screenname. Which the other coward could not. Now as for bringing Tyler's g/f into this. You don't know what kind of relationship Tarch has with her. For all you know she could be his side action. So what she said is between her and him. And really has no bearing on you. Or would you have me say that until everything is good between her and Tarch. That you are still resposible for what you have said? As long as you and Tarch are good that is ALL that matters in that. And I don't think anyone hates you. Most of us are way to busy to care about most people (not just you) that much.

Turdburglar said:
thx man. Im not sure if tarch is cool on all this,all I can do admit it was stupid(pokin fun at car) and move on.Whether or not she is his side action is tyler's issue :rlaugh: NOTE to self: Next time you get drunk do not log into stangnet and be stupid

LOL. :lol:

WTF, mate?

I'm going to have to show her this thread later. This is all pure comedy gold.

SVTdriver said:
For all you know she could be his side action.

Wow -- I knew that everyone on here was close, but sharing g/f's!!!!! Man, I'm gonna have to come up to the BM more often!!!!! :rlaugh:

You guys crack me up... Things must be really slow to keep this thread going like it has... Why don't we all settle this the old school way... Let's meet at Pacific Raceways... I'll hold pink slips... Who ever makes it through the traps gets them...

Dayum.... Haven't they made a couple of movies outta stuff like this!!! :spot:

N20Jnky said:
Wow -- I knew that everyone on here was close, but sharing g/f's!!!!! Man, I'm gonna have to come up to the BM more often!!!!! :rlaugh:

You guys crack me up... Things must be really slow to keep this thread going like it has... Why don't we all settle this the old school way... Let's meet at Pacific Raceways... I'll hold pink slips... Who ever makes it through the traps gets them...

Dayum.... Haven't they made a couple of movies outta stuff like this!!! :spot:

Yes but racing for pinkslips lost all credibility when Vin Diesel said "NOS!" :rlaugh:

SVTdriver said:
Yes but racing for pinkslips lost all credibility when Vin Diesel said "NOS!" :rlaugh:

Oh man... Get it right... NAWZZZZZZZZZZZZZ....

And if you thought that show was a bunch of hooie, then you really don't want to rent Torque... Geesh... What a lame movie!!!!!

sucks2.jpg

"The first thing she told me after twiddle dee and twiddle dumb left was (I was curious what the sudden flock of guys around / by her was for) she mentioned you guys saying "What the hell is a Tarch Mustang" as the opening comment. She wouldn't know what could be considered unusual on a Mustang enough to point it out especially to someone she doesn't know. I find the fact the GF had anything negative to say hard to believe."

First off Mike and I were walking around checking out cars when he said he wanted to look at Tarch's car because he saw it at the SVT Show. So we walk up to the car and he says "Hey Steve what the hell is a Tarch Mustang". I replied "I don't friggin' know." Then the chick standing next to the GT next to it said "It is his screen name" and then chuckled about it. We were like ok to each his own. Any other questions as to if she thought it was funny? Nuf' said. I have nothing to lie about by saying this because I could give a **** less about arguements over cars because at one point in time or another you have all done it. So let it go because fighting on the internet is like racing a Honda even if you win you are still retarded. I have no beef with anyone so lock the damn thread because this is wasting everyone's time.
Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.