Why is burgermaster so lame?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BMstandsforlame

Jun 21, 2004
Can anyone explain it.Last year it was some what cool to hang out there now all we have is lamers on bikes, a on duty sheriff and ppl who cant even organize a simple cruise to alki on time b/c there to busy runnin around bein im burgermaster cool guy.And to top it off some retard with a gt had his screen name badged on his car. real cool . not Burgermaster was cool then a buncg of lamers killed it. And btw the homo who had silver and purple flames on his lx, the 5 lug one ur a complete tool, take the car back to maaco.o well

• Sponsors (?)

you know a simple "I don't know if it's just me or is the BM not as fun as last year?" would have been alot nicer and respectful, especially to the people of this board that enjoy our Saturday BM's. Everyone has a right to there opinion, but there is no need to sign up on a board and waste my time and your time posting something like that.

U know thats why we live in america, FREEDOM OF SPEECH!! If u dont like it dont read it. AS for disprescting the ppl on here who enjoy your so called saturday Bowel Movements if u think its cool out there fine. As for not havin balls enuff to say it to someones face get real man, what we gonna fight?
plzzzzzzz its not high school and its a public forum so ill end this with a *** you and have a nice day.

BMstandsforlame said:
Can anyone explain it.Last year it was some what cool to hang out there now all we have is lamers on bikes, a on duty sheriff and ppl who cant even organize a simple cruise to alki on time b/c there to busy runnin around bein im burgermaster cool guy.And to top it off some retard with a gt had his screen name badged on his car. real cool . not Burgermaster was cool then a buncg of lamers killed it. And btw the homo who had silver and purple flames on his lx, the 5 lug one ur a complete tool, take the car back to maaco.o well

So let's be REAL honest. If you were there so much last year. Then why can't you post using your real screen name. I mean after all you are the one who said it was only an opinion.

wow man... you know, rather than just Bitc*ing about it all day long, why not actually try to contribute to helping our Saturday meetings... since you say they are so lame, (and your word is absolute), help us out here... or would you rather just sit at home, and type on your (most likely) pimped out computer, about how we don't have enough fun anymore on Saturdays... man, quit complaining, and do something about it! (or just get a life and ignore us)

BMstandsforlame said:

well i guess we wont be seeing you at the next meet then. have a nice time at taco bell!

If he has to complain about a cop being there to enforce good behavior. Then I don't honestly think anyone is going to miss him. And from his demeanor on the thread. I have serious doubts he was a regular anyway.

SVTdriver said:
If he has to complain about a cop being there to enforce good behavior. Then I don't honestly think anyone is going to miss him. And from his demeanor on the thread. I have serious doubts he was a regular anyway.

good point man... as far as I'm concerned, only the regular guys, in the little "click" should be doing the fun stuff :D (although that didn't quite come out how I'd hoped, I mean, others are certainly welcome, but only the regulars have any position to complain :D)

I agree with Skoobie. Sounds like someone bought some e-balls. It's easy to talk crap about people online. All you had to say was, "It's not that fun, why?" or something along those lines, but no. I don't have a problem with the Sherriff, and I don't think most people do, but that's b/c I haven't had any problems with them or authority and I can control myself. Go ahead, make fun of people's tastes, it makes you look like a really good person. You seem to be the tool.

This is an example of the common village idiot!!! Let's see, first thing: people can do what they want to their car, IT"S THEIR FREAKIN CAR!!! This guy must be a complete moron, and if he was really a loyal SN member, he would have read the post about the badges that were being made so we can identify each other while we are out. If a group of people like something, and another guy starts putting them down because he doesn't have what they have, he is a freaking dumb-a$$. Live with it, ****RE. If you got something to say, say it face to face and we'll see how you are feelin' afterwards. Might just end up in the ER Dip$hit. As far as the Sheriff goes, don't be an idiot and he won't pose as a problem. Those are my thoughts. KEEP THE PEACE, Dan.

Hugger2371 said:
This is an example of the common village idiot!!! Let's see, first thing: people can do what they want to their car, IT"S THEIR FREAKIN CAR!!! This guy must be a complete moron, and if he was really a loyal SN member, he would have read the post about the badges that were being made so we can identify each other while we are out. If a group of people like something, and another guy starts putting them down because he doesn't have what they have, he is a freaking dumb-a$$. Live with it, ****RE. If you got something to say, say it face to face and we'll see how you are feelin' afterwards. Might just end up in the ER Dip$hit. As far as the Sheriff goes, don't be an idiot and he won't pose as a problem. Those are my thoughts. KEEP THE PEACE, Dan.
just for the record, the badges were not made specifically for stangnet...

my username was not for stangnet.

thank you.

tarch said:
just for the record, the badges were not made specifically for stangnet...

my username was not for stangnet.

thank you.

Just for the record as well -- I didn't put together the whole screenname thing either, and wondered what the badges were. But I figured I'd find out by asking you, which I never got around to doing. I didn't think asking anyone else would be a real classy thing to do, so I didn't.

Of course now I see the correlation, but I still don't know the whole story.

Oh well...

Status
Not open for further replies.