Wife got me this... for this!! pics

old_blue

15 Year Member
Nov 3, 2003
Well, I went and picked up my 351W today. Some may remember I won it on Ebay for $100.
attachment.php

On the way home my wife tells me to pick this up
attachment.php

I got it for $176 came with the load leveler and all the chains. folds up nice and neat like.
She is very kewl and supportive of my habit since I just got the stang back a few weeks ago after being gone for almost a year. I am going to part out most the parts on the engine I am sure someone will want the flywheel and other stuff for there vintage vehicles. What do you guys think?

• Sponsors (?)

I love that about my wife. She let me buy a crotch rocket, mustang, and supercharger since we have been married. Four years strong, and now she wants to start modifying her BMW. It only takes time my friends...but they are out there.

69Rcode_Mach1 said:
Congratulations!!!! But I don't think you are going to make much if any money parting out those parts. Classic guys do not want those old flywheels it won't do them any good.
someone on ebay might want them or the brackets. Auto flywheel, I just thought someone might want it for their 289 or something. No bigger, it will all see the trash heap otherwise.