will 18" wheels fit under a foxbody

chvscks319

Apr 26, 2004
thinking about putting some saleen 18"ers on my 89 but not sure how they would fit/look. anyone done this before? if so what problems exist? anyone have pictures of foxes with them? what you all think?

thanks,
jeff

• Sponsors (?)

24vqtg5.jpg

dubs

Attachments

• 24vqtg5.jpg
    24vqtg5.jpg
    111.5 KB · Views: 675
  • Dislike
Reactions: 1 user
cdog301: I have Roush stage 3 18X9's and I had to roll the fenders to get them to clear but they look bad ass and in handles like it's on rails here is a picture!

I think it actually looks pretty good. Maybe the whole car makes it come together. Sweet Coupe though!

hater's on 18's

I am willing to bet my car will out handle most because it is set up for turns that was the point behind the suspension and bigger wheels and tires not bling ! Notice no chrome (Roush ) someone will always hate but bring your nebraska trash to california and we will see who's car is trash!:nonono:
thanks for the love to everyone else !:nice:

cdog301 said:
I am willing to bet my car will out handle most because it is set up for turns that was the point behind the suspension and bigger wheels and tires not bling ! Notice no chrome (Roush ) someone will always hate but bring your nebraska trash to california and we will see who's car is trash!:nonono:
thanks for the love to everyone else !:nice:

Personaly i like the way your car looks and i would like to know what set up you have as far as spindles and rear axles and such. I will be doing the switch to 18's as well and would like to know more as far as fitment issues all miss. stuff involved
thanks