Will 99-04 seats fit in a fox body?

• Sponsors (?)

They bolt directly in. No "Fox tracks" needed, just a little creative wiring needed to get all of the power functions working.

carshow010.jpg

Attachments

• carshow010.jpg
    carshow010.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 1,220
Had a set of 04 GT cloth seats in my 93 for a little while. Exactly as said, they sit high and they bolt in. I'm 6'8 (well almost) and found that they sit TOO high, dealt with it for about 4 months and couldn't take it no more. Sold them to another mustang'er locally and put my LX FOX seats back in. Couple days later a set of '09 GT seats popped up locally for less than what I had in the 04 seats so I bought them, removed the cloth and foam, cleaned the cloth up and steamed the foam, repaired it the best I could (I'm not an upholstery expert by no means), and test fit. Liked! The factory tracks really are no good for a fox body, so I used fox body tracks (manual) and bolted the fox tracks to the 09 seats then bolted them into the car. MUCH better, I mean 1000x better than the 04 seats were, and gosh has to be 1,000,000 times better than the fox seats. So good, I'm considering finding another set for my '92 GT.

Any chance you can repost this picture or send it to me directly please thank you
I doubt he’s posting it . That was 2007 .... you can use female spade connectors on the factory fox plug and the seat will work fine . I have my 03 cobra seats wired up this way for a few years now no issue

I can probably dig the harness up I made for my SN95 seats and take a picture.

What I did was take the power lumbar plug off an 87-93 seat, and the body side harness off a 99=04 seat and spliced them together to make an adapter harness. Then I just used it to plug the power base from my 99+ seat into the fox lumbar power harness.

I used to have front and rear seats from a 99-04 in my car. Not anymore.

IMG_6701.JPG

IMG_5303.JPG

IMG_4628.JPG

Reactions: 1 user