• Community Forums
  • Regional Forums and Event Information

Will I pass inspection with CAI in NJ?

  • Thread starter Thread starter svasica
  • Start date Start date Jul 28, 2004

svasica

Founding Member
Jan 13, 1999
1,243
0
36
Long Island
Jul 28, 2004
#1
  • Jul 28, 2004
  • #1
Are CAI's legal in NJ? I have one on my stang and also just put 1 on my Sentra that I just bought (HotShot CAI for the Sentra)...will I pass inspection even if they look under the hood?
 

KTD SC

New Member
Jun 21, 2003
99
0
0
New York
Aug 2, 2004
#2
  • Aug 2, 2004
  • #2
I live in NY, but an intake shouldent do anything to emisions
 

hotrodredneck

New Member
Jul 28, 2004
200
0
0
Newport News Va
Aug 3, 2004
#3
  • Aug 3, 2004
  • #3
I know a lot of people in Nj that have CAI and I haven't heard of any probs.
 
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

G
1991 GT 5.0 running hot
  • gvanginkel403
  • Jul 1, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
5
Views
228
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Jul 2, 2026
General karthief
Electrical Code 29 again
  • Creomod
  • Jul 31, 2026
  • Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech
Replies
7
Views
272
Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech Aug 3, 2026
Creomod
Light bulb for under hood
  • mustangfiveo198
  • May 5, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
8
Views
350
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- May 8, 2026
mustangfiveo198
B
Saying Hi
  • BriansNSane
  • Dec 20, 2025
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
5
Views
361
The Welcome Wagon Dec 21, 2025
BriansNSane
B
S
Upgrade Advice on an 89 GT Convertible NJ
  • SteakDad
  • Apr 17, 2025
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
10
Views
968
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Apr 18, 2025
limp
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Community Forums
  • Regional Forums and Event Information
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?