will these upgrades all work great together

some say yes and some say no.
stock 86 long block:e303 cam,explorer intake,stock injectors,70MM TB, headers,magnaflow h-pipe with gutted cats,flowmaster catback.

should I upgrade the injectors to 24's or will the stock be fine.

will the 70MM TB be to big?

I will still have the SD and NOT the MAF when these mods are done.

and will the computer need to be tuned?

• Sponsors (?)

Not sure if you're the same dude that started a similar thread today, however....

Lots of Luck finding someone to chip that SD computer (I've looked... no dice. If you find one, by all means post up a link!).

That said, you can forget about the E-cam and 24lb injectors unless you're willing to convert to MAF.

Not sure if you're the same dude that started a similar thread today, however....

Lots of Luck finding someone to chip that SD computer (I've looked... no dice. If you find one, by all means post up a link!).

That said, you can forget about the E-cam and 24lb injectors unless you're willing to convert to MAF.
I will be swapping to a MAF after the upgrades are done.
will the 70MM TB be to much and would the 24's be a wealthy upgrade

I'm working on getting the maf system now.is a auto computer better to use,was told the timing is better.also if I get the maf computer and the maf computer wiring harness would it be a direct plug and play or would I have to do something else?

Please do a search for the MAF conversion. This isn't a bash on just you, but the same 3 questions keep popping up and I noticed you posted like 6 threads yesterday. 99% of your questions can be answered with google or the search function

Please do a search for the MAF conversion. This isn't a bash on just you, but the same 3 questions keep popping up and I noticed you posted like 6 threads yesterday. 99% of your questions can be answered with google or the search function

i did a search and i can only find the splicing into the stock harness with the new computer,all i want to know is if I get a maf computer harness and the maf computer if it is a direct plug and play on my 86

well ya it will be, if your getting a wiring harness from a car that has maf of coarse it'll plug in and play, if you just get the pig tail and a maf computer that'll work to you will have to do the splicing tho. instructions tell you exactly what to do. i know you can find threads about all this maf conversions because when i was 16 i always asked questions about maf so i know theyre on here somewhere