will these upgrades all work great together

some say yes and some say no.
stock 86 long block:e303 cam,explorer intake,stock injectors,70MM TB, headers,magnaflow h-pipe with gutted cats,flowmaster catback.

should I upgrade the injectors to 24's or will the stock be fine.

will the 70MM TB be to big?

I will still have the SD and NOT the MAF when these mods are done.

and will the computer need to be tuned?

Not sure if you're the same dude that started a similar thread today, however....

Lots of Luck finding someone to chip that SD computer (I've looked... no dice. If you find one, by all means post up a link!).

That said, you can forget about the E-cam and 24lb injectors unless you're willing to convert to MAF.

I will be swapping to a MAF after the upgrades are done.
will the 70MM TB be to much and would the 24's be a wealthy upgrade

I'm working on getting the maf system now.is a auto computer better to use,was told the timing is better.also if I get the maf computer and the maf computer wiring harness would it be a direct plug and play or would I have to do something else?

Please do a search for the MAF conversion. This isn't a bash on just you, but the same 3 questions keep popping up and I noticed you posted like 6 threads yesterday. 99% of your questions can be answered with google or the search function

Please do a search for the MAF conversion. This isn't a bash on just you, but the same 3 questions keep popping up and I noticed you posted like 6 threads yesterday. 99% of your questions can be answered with google or the search function

i did a search and i can only find the splicing into the stock harness with the new computer,all i want to know is if I get a maf computer harness and the maf computer if it is a direct plug and play on my 86

well ya it will be, if your getting a wiring harness from a car that has maf of coarse it'll plug in and play, if you just get the pig tail and a maf computer that'll work to you will have to do the splicing tho. instructions tell you exactly what to do. i know you can find threads about all this maf conversions because when i was 16 i always asked questions about maf so i know theyre on here somewhere