Wipers

sigmanx

Aug 28, 2015
Ok, So my wipers won't come on, it's not the switch or the motor those 2 are ruled out automatically as they are brand new. Is there any other switches or anything that it goes through other than the fuses which are fine. Personally I'm thinking a ground issue at this point. Electrical is not my forte!

• Sponsors (?)

Just because there brand new parts doesn't mean the part are not faulty still sometimes a new part can be bad even though it's brand new in would do and exchange then go from there

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G928A using Tapatalk

Ok, So my wipers won't come on, it's not the switch or the motor those 2 are ruled out automatically as they are brand new. Is there any other switches or anything that it goes through other than the fuses which are fine. Personally I'm thinking a ground issue at this point. Electrical is not my forte!
^^^ Yes. The wipers go through (2) relays and the GEM. The GEM also needs the stalk on the steering wheel.

There is also a ground behind the center console. This is the same ground used by the radio and is sometimes messed up during a radio install.

This is a site for guys to fix there own cars. However the wipers are a slightly more complex system that does require some electrical trouble shooting skill. If you truly HATE electrical, then a professional may be the best option for you.