• Community Forums
  • Regional Forums and Event Information

Won 1st place at the big show today!

  • Thread starter Thread starter pony ride
  • Start date Start date Jul 17, 2005
Prev
  • 1
  • 2
First Prev 2 of 2
G

GT_4_FUN

New Member
Dec 1, 2003
38
0
0
Bend, OR
Jul 21, 2005
#21
  • Jul 21, 2005
  • #21
Does anyone know who got the top 3 in the Mod 94-05 class? I had to leave early :-(.
 

fiveohwblow

Official Member
15 Year Member
Jul 21, 2005
2,169
145
155
Jul 21, 2005
#22
  • Jul 21, 2005
  • #22
all that I know is that I didnt win anything, but then again I was not planning on putting my ride in the show. There sure was alot of beautiful mustangs at the show though!!! Just wanted to say hello to all as this is my first post. Went with Saleenster to show and he told me to get online, so here I am!
 
0

03SHKR

Member
Jul 20, 2004
231
0
16
Portland, OR
Jul 22, 2005
#23
  • Jul 22, 2005
  • #23
GT_4_FUN said:
Does anyone know who got the top 3 in the Mod 94-05 class? I had to leave early :-(.
Click to expand...
I don't remember. I'm sure MNW will post this. But, it may be a little while.
 
Prev
  • 1
  • 2
First Prev 2 of 2
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

Eastern North Carolina Autocross Events!
  • Warhorse Racing
  • Feb 23, 2026
  • Regional Forums and Event Information
Replies
0
Views
411
Regional Forums and Event Information Feb 23, 2026
Warhorse Racing
S
Best place to source power steering parts for a '67? (control valve, ram, hoses)
  • SophiaTatum
  • Jun 15, 2026
  • Classic Mustang Specific Tech
Replies
2
Views
140
Classic Mustang Specific Tech Jun 18, 2026
SophiaTatum
S
M
Another Newbie
  • markb
  • Dec 1, 2025
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
5
Views
251
The Welcome Wagon Dec 7, 2025
markb
M
Fox Fuel Pump Issues After Replacement/Upgrade
  • Ryu
  • Jun 23, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
  • 2
Replies
24
Views
877
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Sep 13, 2026
Ryu
Cobra Brake Conversion - Spare Wheel/Tire Search
  • AeroCoupe
  • Aug 2, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
7
Views
373
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Sep 2, 2026
AeroCoupe
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Community Forums
  • Regional Forums and Event Information
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?