• Mustang Forums
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-

Wonder what it says? - Rice Alert

  • Thread starter Thread starter darkhorse02
  • Start date Start date Mar 24, 2008
Prev
  • 1
  • 2
First Prev 2 of 2

darkhorse02

New Member
May 11, 2005
9
0
0
Mar 25, 2008
#21
  • Mar 25, 2008
  • #21
Nice! Good find, I would have never figured that out.
I feel better now, well maybe.

Hey Shiroelex, yeah I usually make Telegraph and Woodward Cruise, etc...
We need to get a group together for the cruises this summer. Looks like there is a few us on here.
 

Shiroelex

There's nothing worse than aut
Founding Member
Aug 23, 2001
728
1
27
Westland, MI
Mar 26, 2008
#22
  • Mar 26, 2008
  • #22
darkhorse02 said:
Nice! Good find, I would have never figured that out.
I feel better now, well maybe.

Hey Shiroelex, yeah I usually make Telegraph and Woodward Cruise, etc...
We need to get a group together for the cruises this summer. Looks like there is a few us on here.
Click to expand...

Yeah there are. I need to save more money to get a hood, fender, side scoops, and bumpers, because my paint is MISERABLE, and I still have some sideswipe damage. I'd be the ratty looking car of the group...


I swear, everytime you wash them, you find more damage.
 

LaserSVT

Got FB banned again for saying nards
Founding Member
Nov 29, 1999
9,396
3,542
233
Mar 26, 2008
#23
  • Mar 26, 2008
  • #23
Yeah I always find something when washing, kinda scared to use the buffer

I always thought I would have the ratty car of the group but a better turd usually showes up
 

94GTHO

Member
Jul 21, 2005
200
0
17
Richmond, Va
Mar 26, 2008
#24
  • Mar 26, 2008
  • #24
Yay i win the guess
 

snidehockey

New Member
Jun 18, 2007
131
0
0
Orlando, Fl
Mar 27, 2008
#25
  • Mar 27, 2008
  • #25
I liked the other guesses better than what it really turned out to be.
 
Prev
  • 1
  • 2
First Prev 2 of 2
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

M
4.10 gears = 200,000 miles ?
  • michaelleewebb
  • Apr 1, 2026
  • SN95 V6 Mustang Tech
Replies
5
Views
307
SN95 V6 Mustang Tech Apr 2, 2026
michaelleewebb
M
2000 GT-Front Brakes Not Releasing
  • stormsedge
  • Aug 7, 2026
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
Replies
5
Views
174
1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk- Aug 7, 2026
Bronco2fan
B
B
Saying Hi
  • BriansNSane
  • Dec 20, 2025
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
5
Views
361
The Welcome Wagon Dec 21, 2025
BriansNSane
B
G
Resolved Smoking Wiring Issue After GT40 Head Swap
  • Grapes
  • Aug 15, 2026
  • Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech
Replies
17
Views
457
Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech Aug 22, 2026
Grapes
G
Cooling Jacket Pitting Idea's?
  • BoostedRed89gt
  • Aug 9, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
12
Views
262
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Aug 17, 2026
Mustang5L5
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Forums
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?