woot.. finished second at a car show *vid*

Bad92GT

The 5 Minute Plan Man
Jun 10, 2004
SC
hot damn.. this is the first time i've ever gotten anywhere in a car show.. and the first time i've had a car worthy of it.. im freakin happy that i finished second and cant wait till the big one next wednesday.. if you dont know.. heres my car and what i've gone through with it.. and where its at.. and btw.. the last pic is old.. trim/wheels/ and some other stuff are different now

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=743592865&n=2

• Sponsors (?)

that's amazing. nice ride. i hope mine turns out half as nice as that.

BTW? did you just buy seat covers from a mustang shop or are those new seats?

if so what did you do with the old ones?

wow steven, i'm proud for you man. i finished a little work on mine today. i converted all my interior lights to blue led's. i'm still working an absolutely insane schedule for the next couple of weeks, but as soon as i have another day off i might tackle the fuel pump or the rocker arms. where was the car show? if i had known about it i would've been there. anyway, congratulations man. you and your dad deserve it!

thanks guys.. the seats you see in it in that vid are old.. i have a set of brand new 87 gt seats in there.. im rollin with power lumber :D i gave em away... those seats you see towards the end were out of a 30K mile 4 banger hatch i got..

thanks lee.. you need to stop by and show me the lights.. if you want to make it to the one next wednesday.. its at bessingers on savannah hwy.. oh and if you want you can use our car port to do the gas tank work.. matter of fact i have to do that to mine as well.. llol

also i ordered some 5.0 emblems and billet pieces for the interior.. should be here by the time the next car show roles around

lol me and two other fellas are in charleston.. as far as a pic.. heres a teaser without all the trim and stuff... all the trim is brand new now and blacked out windows with emblems..

DSC00423.jpg

dont flame about the R's.. temporary till i throw on my 5 lug, thanks

:SNSign:

Attachments

• DSC00423.jpg
    DSC00423.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 64
Holy crap! when were you going to show some pics!? Oh and the smartass comment came after reading your myspace thing. haha just so you know i wasn't saying you are one, although you probably are, ahh... nevermind.

grey5.0beast said:
Holy crap! when were you going to show some pics!? Oh and the smartass comment came after reading your myspace thing. haha just so you know i wasn't saying you are one, although you probably are, ahh... nevermind.
lol na dont worry bout it.. i just have alot of sarcastic humor heh..

Hey you dont have a close up pic of the back of the windsheild trim or a pic of the windsheil w/o the trim on so you? i need to remove the trim off the windsheil but i dont have a removal tool. i have new clips tho, i just dont want to mess up the trim.

fox racer said:
Hey you dont have a close up pic of the back of the windsheild trim or a pic of the windsheil w/o the trim on so you? i need to remove the trim off the windsheil but i dont have a removal tool. i have new clips tho, i just dont want to mess up the trim.

lol well the trim isnt on in that pic.. i just got it on today.. as far as pics.. no i dont.. the best chance you have at those aggrivating POS's are to use some kind of pic to grab at the clips.. there pains i tell ya that