Worst Garage pics

I've posted this before, but it gives you an idea. The majority of the junk is to the right just off camera. I would love if that support beam wasn't there. I plan on wrapping it with an old blanket or something to prevent door dings.

Like I said, I just got too much junk with literally no where else to put it. Yet.

I need to buy some shelving and or build my wellhouse for a little storage area. I hate to spend money on a littl storage shed when I could put it toward a shop...

There are screen names over there that are as old as mine that i've never seen before. I was under the impression that 5.0 Talk and Squeaky Wheel were the only reasons anyone ever comes to this forum

There are screen names over there that are as old as mine that i've never seen before. I was under the impression that 5.0 Talk and Squeaky Wheel were the only reasons anyone ever comes to this forum
I said this some where else, that this place is as clicky as a high school. Right now, I'm getting the idiot treatment, despite the fact that there is an avatar w/ the grille pic, a 1600+ post count, all those likes, and yet, I'm still a noob.

It's all good, right now, I've just admitted to having only one cam on one head aftermarket, w/ a shorty header, and a stock cam and manifold on the other head.

Reactions: 1 user