• Mustang Forums
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
  • 2.3L (N/A & Turbo) Tech

would gt body kits fit my lx mustang???

  • Thread starter Thread starter Turbo Stang
  • Start date Start date Sep 10, 2004

Turbo Stang

New Member
Jun 29, 2004
23
0
0
Newtown, Connecticut
Sep 10, 2004
#1
  • Sep 10, 2004
  • #1
hello, I'm just wondering if gt body kits would fit my lx hatchback mustang at all ???? Thanks....
 

Saleen8786

New Member
Oct 7, 2003
209
0
0
Marlton, NJ
Sep 10, 2004
#2
  • Sep 10, 2004
  • #2
yes it would you'd have to buy the gt ground effects and the gt mouldings i was gonna get a gt body kit for my notchback but the idea faded away goodluck with everything


jim
 
S

SVOconvLX85

Member
Mar 16, 2004
251
0
16
Vegas, for a while...
Sep 10, 2004
#3
  • Sep 10, 2004
  • #3
I got all mine with the metal brackets and moldings for 150 bucks, minus the front bumper, but I already had one of those for free.
 

Turbo Stang

New Member
Jun 29, 2004
23
0
0
Newtown, Connecticut
Sep 10, 2004
#4
  • Sep 10, 2004
  • #4
Thanks....where can I buy those stock GT 5.0 Body kits for my LX ??? would I need the equiments from gt parts so I can hook those parts up for gt body kits to stick on my LX???? Thanks oh by the way....where can I find those 2.5 inches dual exhaust for my 2.3L Turbo...it is so hard to find ??? Thanks
 

Jquintel

Member
Jun 8, 2003
194
0
16
Fort Wayne, IN
Sep 10, 2004
#5
  • Sep 10, 2004
  • #5
Turbo Stang said:
Thanks....where can I buy those stock GT 5.0 Body kits for my LX ??? would I need the equiments from gt parts so I can hook those parts up for gt body kits to stick on my LX???? Thanks oh by the way....where can I find those 2.5 inches dual exhaust for my 2.3L Turbo...it is so hard to find ??? Thanks
Click to expand...
It'd be cheaper to try and find a GT with all the body panels intact... or find one on ebay...
 
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

2nd Fox Body
  • N8827N
  • Jul 17, 2026
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
4
Views
140
The Welcome Wagon Jul 18, 2026
91AOD5.0LX
D
Progress Thread Calypso Green 92 LX Hatchback
  • Dakar09
  • May 18, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
19
Views
740
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Sep 13, 2026
rednotch
A
Blow through intercooled questions
  • AngryH58
  • Aug 31, 2026
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
Replies
5
Views
191
1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk- Sep 1, 2026
AngryH58
A
C
Fox 1993 LX 2.3 help identifying this
  • Coyoteswap93
  • Jul 17, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
4
Views
143
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Jul 18, 2026
AeroCoupe
O
Paint and Body Has anyone put 1990 GT Hatch body kit on a 1989 GT Convertible
  • obeone66
  • Sep 8, 2025
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
1
Views
158
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Sep 8, 2025
General karthief
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Forums
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
  • 2.3L (N/A & Turbo) Tech
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?