• Mustang Forums
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-

Wow, really? pics.

  • Thread starter Thread starter kcpope
  • Start date Start date Feb 2, 2010
Prev
  • 1
  • 2
First Prev 2 of 2
D

Drew0318

New Member
Aug 15, 2008
115
0
0
Chicago, IL
Feb 3, 2010
#21
  • Feb 3, 2010
  • #21
and I wholly agree with that. But who am I to say "that's the dumbest thing ever"?

Really, it doesn't affect me in the least bit. It doesn't upset me, hell, I wouldn't even care if someone bought my car, painted it neon green and orange, put it on dubs and made it hop like a jumping bean.

I understand the whole fandom (in some case fan BOY) mentality. Yes, we love our cars, some of the things I've seen aren't my tastes, but seriously, why should we care what someone else does to theirs?

Whenever I see something like that, I give it a "heh", and forget about it.
 
Prev
  • 1
  • 2
First Prev 2 of 2
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

X
Free VE Table Corrections — Drop Your MSQ and a Datalog, I'll Do the Rest
  • X-cam34
  • Apr 12, 2026
  • Digital Self-tuning Forum
  • 2 3
Replies
49
Views
2K
Digital Self-tuning Forum Aug 26, 2026
X-cam34
X
O
Sooty/Oily Front Engine & Pulleys
  • ozenator
  • Jun 15, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
12
Views
393
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Jun 22, 2026
Blackhawkxx
Project Fox Revival (please send help)
  • sleep-e
  • Jan 21, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
3
Views
292
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Jan 22, 2026
KRUISR
B
water pump installation questions
  • B0udreaux
  • Feb 5, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
  • 2
Replies
38
Views
2K
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Feb 28, 2026
General karthief
B
Where to go from here on my build…
  • B0udreaux
  • Jul 14, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
8
Views
338
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Jul 18, 2026
AeroCoupe
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Forums
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?