WOW

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Sponsors (?)

AAAAgreed. Sucks to be them! Every single time I drive mine I get the same rush of excitement so I can only imagine those who have gotten rid of theirs will be the guys talking about missing them in a few years... it always comes full circle. I have done the evolution once and I am not doing it again.

I feel that way going from the 4 banger to my V8 car! My girlfriend loves driving the stang so we traded for a week,her girls said "mom johns car is fast!" (mind you she had the 4 banger) :rlaugh:She hasn't drove the 90 yet and neither have i :( and she never drove the coupe.She said her acura was fast :rlaugh: i said ooooh.ok. riiiiiight! I'm hoping to get her to pose as babe for the month when i get the 89 done for MM&FF! peace

john:p

AAAAgreed. Sucks to be them! Every single time I drive mine I get the same rush of excitement so I can only imagine those who have gotten rid of theirs will be the guys talking about missing them in a few years... it always comes full circle. I have done the evolution once and I am not doing it again.

Yeah, I think this is very true. I have owned at least one Mustang for the past 17 yrs.

I think what you guys are seeing is that the Seattle and sound areas are booming. What black 93 fox was referring to was your southern brethren down here in Vancouver, Portland, Salem and Eugene areas. As I have said to this point before, for one sold is one bought. Someone has them, its just the original group that has been on this site for 5+ years has all since sold off and ventured into other areas and or automotive fortes.

Status
Not open for further replies.