WOW

• Sponsors (?)

eh, to each his own. There's a lot of things people do to their cars that I would never do. And occasionally those people are decent enough to have as friends even if I refuse to park next to them :)

the ground clearance is amazing... i am going this route to stop scraping my exhaust on them speed bumps around here :D

on a more serious note , i wouldn't do this but this look like a funky car to drive hehe , something i wouldnt mind doing once :D

the ground clearance is amazing... i am going this route to stop scraping my exhaust on them speed bumps around here :D

on a more serious note , i wouldn't do this but this look like a funky car to drive hehe , something i wouldnt mind doing once :D

You should consider building your car this way, and you should also consider suicide.

You should consider building your car this way, and you should also consider suicide.

my religion is against suicide :nono:

and to be honest nothing wrong with doing something like this for fun , all i said it looked funky , hate on if you want your opinion hardly matters to me :)