WTF MustangTuning ???

Hmm.. ordering wheels is a whole different kinda story in itself. Because they go out of stock quickly and sometimes it can take awhile to come back in.. and they never know exactly when they will come, because the manufacturers lie to them just the same.

Anyways i ordered from MT on Friday, got one order today.. the other was "misplaced" by ups.. grrr.

• Sponsors (?)

csledd said:
Hmm.. ordering wheels is a whole different kinda story in itself. Because they go out of stock quickly and sometimes it can take awhile to come back in.. and they never know exactly when they will come, because the manufacturers lie to them just the same.

Anyways i ordered from MT on Friday, got one order today.. the other was "misplaced" by ups.. grrr.
:bs:... It arrived at my house :D

:jester:

csledd said:

Csledd off topic but I saw your cams install video and that was awesome. Thanks for the nice video with lot's of picture. I try to install my cams too but it's fu*king too hard to get the springs out or change. I bought OTC tools just like your from ebay but it slips off the spring and hit me once hard on my finger so I said **** it.

I will be towing my car to the shop this thursday here in vegas where they work on mustang only. I am sick and tired of not having my GT, I miss my car.

2 and half weeks and only 2 valve springs done :( . I bought a comp cams xe270ah-13 and comp cam beehive valve spring. One thing is, stock springs and beehive comp cam valve springs looks the same :shrug:

How long did it took you to have you cams and valve springs install ?
How much RWHP do you think you got out of your cams ?
Did you saw good time at the track ?

lvmustanggt said:
How long did it took you to have you cams and valve springs install ?
How much RWHP do you think you got out of your cams ?
Did you saw good time at the track ?

I took about 5-6 days to do the cams and valvesprings.. probably could've done it quicker but there was a few days we only messed with it for maybe 2 or 3 hours and gave up. My dyno sheet compares my dyno run from before cams and 4.10s and U/D pulleys and after I got my cams. I figure it's about a 30rwhp max gain.. with a peak gain of about 45rwhp at 6k rpms :) I improved by about .2 seconds in the 1/8th (no 1/4 passes yet) but I'm also spinning a lot more than I did before the cams and I get a worse 60ft. I'll have new times hopefully next weekend.

I ordered the glowing white faced gauges and the rushed alluminum bezel from them last weekend, but they just sent me an e-mail saying it's out of stock and i should consider a small change in parts choice.....too bad it's the only type they make for my year range:nonono:

no , they dont ship them overseas , they ship them to AZ , and a friend ships them to me later on.Yeah it is kinda funny , coz i ordered almost all the mods in my sig. from them and never had any issues.They told me they are out of stock , but why did the bill me :rolleyes: anyways , i think imma call them the next couple of days , and see whats up.Thx all

csledd said:
I took about 5-6 days to do the cams and valvesprings.. probably could've done it quicker but there was a few days we only messed with it for maybe 2 or 3 hours and gave up. My dyno sheet compares my dyno run from before cams and 4.10s and U/D pulleys and after I got my cams. I figure it's about a 30rwhp max gain.. with a peak gain of about 45rwhp at 6k rpms :) I improved by about .2 seconds in the 1/8th (no 1/4 passes yet) but I'm also spinning a lot more than I did before the cams and I get a worse 60ft. I'll have new times hopefully next weekend.

i am thinking about getting a mail order tune from TIM at MPH, what you think ?
Where did you get your tune ?
Can you now rav to 6500rpm cause you have valve springs done, I want to

Thanks in adavance bud

lvmustanggt said:
i am thinking about getting a mail order tune from TIM at MPH, what you think ?
Where did you get your tune ?
Can you now rav to 6500rpm cause you have valve springs done, I want to

Thanks in adavance bud
My car was dyno tuned at DynoSpeed Racing in Memphis, TN. No mail order tunes for me :)

I could rev to 6500 rpms..but that's not exactly good on the rods anyways. I actually shift at about 6200.