• Community Forums
  • Regional Forums and Event Information

wtf snow???

  • Thread starter Thread starter wazazzle
  • Start date Start date Mar 8, 2006
W

wazazzle

New Member
Mar 30, 2005
618
1
0
In the dumpster behind McDonalds. WA
Mar 8, 2006
#1
  • Mar 8, 2006
  • #1
It's SNOWING in graham right now, 10pm. Anywhere else?
 

fiveohwblow

Official Member
15 Year Member
Jul 21, 2005
2,169
145
155
Mar 9, 2006
#2
  • Mar 9, 2006
  • #2
Nope, but as I was coming home about 3 hours ago it was 37 and what looked to be on their way to freezing drops were hitting my windshield...
 

codemonkey

Hungrymonkey's helper monkey
Nov 4, 2004
538
0
16
Wilsonville, OR
Mar 9, 2006
#3
  • Mar 9, 2006
  • #3
It's coming down in wilsonville right now, but nothing sticking yet.
 

Black 93 Fox

Active Member
Jun 1, 2003
1,995
0
49
Vancouver,Washington
Mar 9, 2006
#4
  • Mar 9, 2006
  • #4
Yeah this is how my morning went. Got up got ready for work closed the front door then turned around and snow everywear. I was like hmmm how to get to work in a K car in the snow. After I got out of class last night it was snowing on my way home but it wasnt sticking at all then when I got home it wasnt even sticking. I was shocked the snow actually stuck first time for awhile.
 

tehnick

New Member
Nov 9, 2005
56
0
0
Beaverton, OR
Mar 9, 2006
#5
  • Mar 9, 2006
  • #5
Been snowing off and all all night, watching it from the window at work. Some is sticking, but it is a low traffic area so I presume it will stick here before it sticks on the main roads. I wonder how many weenies are gonna call in sick, and how many schools will be closed
 
W

wazazzle

New Member
Mar 30, 2005
618
1
0
In the dumpster behind McDonalds. WA
Mar 9, 2006
#6
  • Mar 9, 2006
  • #6
Still sticking, prob a good 1" on the ground but nothing in the streets. Or atleast nothing I can see - black ice....
 

lamrith

Founding Member
Jun 7, 2000
1,386
2
38
Tacoma, WA
Mar 9, 2006
#7
  • Mar 9, 2006
  • #7
just a light dusting here.. nothing on pavement or sidewalks..
 

tehnick

New Member
Nov 9, 2005
56
0
0
Beaverton, OR
Mar 9, 2006
#8
  • Mar 9, 2006
  • #8
Got back to work from my lunch, took the opportunity to spin a couple cookies/doughnuts before I pulled up and parked to go back in the building. Good times
 

DrkGreenStang

I was going to show you my beaver, but my badger w
Mar 9, 2003
0
0
0
Washington State (the eastern part)
Mar 9, 2006
#9
  • Mar 9, 2006
  • #9
I'm bitter. All I've wanted all winter is a good sticking snow... but nooooo. It all hits the west side and the east side, but skips Yakima.
 

ZeroCool

Active Member
Oct 13, 2003
1,264
0
37
San Diego, CA
Mar 9, 2006
#10
  • Mar 9, 2006
  • #10
no snow to report here, some sand from the beach when the wind picked up....
 

fiveohwblow

Official Member
15 Year Member
Jul 21, 2005
2,169
145
155
Mar 9, 2006
#11
  • Mar 9, 2006
  • #11
DrkGreenStang said:
I'm bitter. All I've wanted all winter is a good sticking snow... but nooooo. It all hits the west side and the east side, but skips Yakima.
Click to expand...
I follow the snows sentiment.....
 

hungrymonkey

White by Birth, Trash By Choice
Founding Member
Nov 29, 1999
3,077
12
108
Oregon.
Mar 9, 2006
#12
  • Mar 9, 2006
  • #12
It was snowing at 3 am when I took the trash out, I figured it was a fluke so I went to bed and really didnt think much about it. Then at 7 am when I got up to take the kid to school there was over an inch.

All I have to say is people in the Valley turn into dumbasses and forget how to drive when it snows.
 

The Factor

New Member
Jul 12, 2003
1,485
0
0
beaverton,oregon
Mar 9, 2006
#13
  • Mar 9, 2006
  • #13
ZeroCool said:
no snow to report here, some sand from the beach when the wind picked up....
Click to expand...
Saw your Forcast Jerry, sand mixed with heavy rain at times
 

The Factor

New Member
Jul 12, 2003
1,485
0
0
beaverton,oregon
Mar 9, 2006
#14
  • Mar 9, 2006
  • #14
Left work last night around 2 am and it was snowing like a beatch. Going down the 26 it was thick on the roads but I just threw it in 4 wd and motored wright threw it. I even picked the lane with the heaviest snow. Im sure loving my truck what a blast. Definately not missing driving my cobra in this snow. You guys and gals be careful if you dont have a 4x4 and even if you do watch out because you may have good traction going forward but when its time to stop its the same as is if you had a 2wd. So becareful!!!!!!!
 

The Factor

New Member
Jul 12, 2003
1,485
0
0
beaverton,oregon
Mar 9, 2006
#15
  • Mar 9, 2006
  • #15
tehnick said:
Got back to work from my lunch, took the opportunity to spin a couple cookies/doughnuts before I pulled up and parked to go back in the building. Good times
Click to expand...
I Hear ya this snow is a blast
 

Juiced87Notch

Member
Sep 30, 2004
500
0
16
Gresham, Oregon
Mar 9, 2006
#16
  • Mar 9, 2006
  • #16
yup... got about 2 inches here at my house by oxbow park. Sure was fun driving the stang up the nice little hill we have here
 

ShadowFist

New Member
Dec 1, 2005
58
0
0
Old Miltia
Mar 9, 2006
#17
  • Mar 9, 2006
  • #17
All we had up north was just a little slush...

But enough to have some pretty good drift practice/doughnuts

I burned off around an 1/8 tank just screwin' around after work at 5:30, but its still definitely good practice for when the snow actually does stick. I plan to be prepared for when the big snow (read=1") hits Skagit County and people head for their bomb shelters.
 

Unbrdld07

Member
May 4, 2005
0
0
18
Where eagles dare
Mar 10, 2006
#18
  • Mar 10, 2006
  • #18
TESTING 1,2,3

I'm trying to get a pic to load...this is a test to what I woke up to this morning.
It's not wanting to load?????
 
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

F
My hello to StangNet and my "barnfind"
  • fratzke
  • Jan 20, 2026
  • The Welcome Wagon
  • 2
Replies
22
Views
886
The Welcome Wagon Feb 14, 2026
General karthief
L
1996 harmonic balancer crank bolt. Help!
  • Lost in Palm Bay
  • Jul 21, 2026
  • SN95 V6 Mustang Tech
Replies
6
Views
219
SN95 V6 Mustang Tech Jul 24, 2026
Lost in Palm Bay
L
M
2001 v6 heater return pipe leak question
  • mnky99
  • Nov 11, 2025
  • SN95 V6 Mustang Tech
Replies
1
Views
333
SN95 V6 Mustang Tech Nov 11, 2025
mnky99
M
Electrical Ron Francis Headlight / Alternator Harness
  • dan50
  • Apr 30, 2026
  • Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech
Replies
0
Views
280
Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech Apr 30, 2026
dan50
6
Motor ID
  • 65er
  • Mar 14, 2026
  • 1965 - 1973 Classic Mustangs -General/Talk-
Replies
3
Views
207
1965 - 1973 Classic Mustangs -General/Talk- Mar 14, 2026
Noobz347
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Community Forums
  • Regional Forums and Event Information
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?