Status
Not open for further replies.

94YellowStang

Nov 12, 2004
Hayden, AL
I have a 98 Firebird formula for-sale. pics:
Pictures by RevHappy98Cobra - Photobucket
Engine/Drivetrain
100k miles 35psi warm oil pressure at idle,45 cold oil pressure idle,40-45 oil pressure cruise around 2500rpms on interstate. Does not burn oil. The motor does not have piston slap or knock when cranked on cold starts.
Trans shifts good with stall and no slipping, trans temps average around 150 according to aeroforce gauge.
New A/C compressor 2k
New Alternator 2k
B&M Trans cooler 2k
SLP Lid
P&P TB
P&P MAF
Pacesetter Race Long tubes and O/R-Y
Flowmaster 80series muffler
3500 SSF TCI Stall
3.73's
Walbro fuel pump
Coil relocation kit with MSD wires ( coils mounted under wiper cowl)
Stock 10bolt
Stock suspension
No EGR or AIR both are turned off in tune and car has no engine service light
Tuned by Gomer
Royal Purple fluids in engine,trans and rear.
(4)18x10.5 Chrome C5 ZO6 wheels Front tires Pirelli P-zeros 285/35/18 with approx 20% thread left, rear tires 305/30/18 no tread left. I just traded for these wheels a month ago and the tires were wore out when I got them.
Exterior is a 6/10
Interior is a 9/10
The bad:
I am getting a low voltage knock sensor code on most startups but I have a aerofroce gauge which lets me clear the code and it does not come back on until I restart the car again. I will be keeping the aeroforce gauge after the sale of the car. Basically both knock sensors need replaced and possibly a new harness.
Drivers sun visor is missing
fog lights and running lights are remved due to busted lenses.
I bought the car with these exterior defects listed below:
dent in rocker panel passenger side
front bumper needs repainted if you want it to be perfect
1/4 hole drilled in rear bumper
part of drivers quater panel has been repaired at one time around the gas tank door. If you look closely you can see sanding scratches in the paint and paint needs a buff in this area to smooth it out more.

I have listed every detail I can think of at the moment, just look at the pics provided to see scratches small dings etc. If you have anymore ?'s just pm me

NEW PRICE $5200 FIRM

• Sponsors (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.