WTT or WTS 1992 Red GT

Status
Not open for further replies.

mp5nk

Dec 31, 2009
If u catch me in the next few days i will be in the Atlanta area. After January 7th, I will be in Camp Lejeune, NC. Looking to sell but actually i would greatly prefer a trade. My car is a red 1992 Mustang GT. It has 110,000 miles on it. The first 100,000 were put on the car by a now 60 year old woman that absolutely adored the car. It has never been smoked in. The body and paint is entirely original and the red paint is very red. Barely faded anywhere on the car. The only body part that is not original is the Cervini's fiberglass ram air hood. The grey/black two-toned leather interior is broken in looking but is rip/tear/hole free. The car runs great and pulls hard. Car has power windows, power driver seat, and cruise control. I absolutely love the car and hate to part with it but im in the mood to drive/own a lx. If i cant get any trades i would sell it for $8500 OBO. Might sound high but u have to see the condition it is in. it is almost mint.

Modifications
---------
Stock 302
Stock Heads and Cam
GT40 Upper/Lower Intake
76mm Ford Racing Mass Air Sensor
30 lb Injectors
70mm BBK Throttle Body
New 195 degree thermostat
New Aluminum Radiator w/ hoses
Cervini's Ram Air Hood w/ box
K&N Air Filter
Ford Racing Dyno Tuned SS Shorty Headers
Ford Racing Dyno Tuned O/R H Pipe
3.5" Magna Flow SS Tips (Not turn downs, very slight angle)
8.8 Rearend wit 3.73's
Hurst short throw shift kit w/ T handle hurst shifter
Weld Draglites
15x4 - 155/50/15 BFGs
15x8 - 295/50/15 Mickey Thompson Street Radials
Tires are a month old
Nice JVC Headunit
12" Kicker Comp VR w/ 1000 watt amp

PM me to get more detailed pictures. I apologized for the slim pickings of pictures. i posted this at night and couldnt get any more pictures.

Ok now for the trade part. I would like to trade for either a 89-93 LX hatchback or notchback. Id prefer a bone stock or almost stock car. as long as its nicely done i am open to anything. depending on how it looks i would also consider a 99-02 gt (preferably silver). the one in the sn95 classifieds that is an 01 with an 03 cobra hood and front end is exactly what im looking for. im a fox body guy but i kinda want to try out a newer pony. if u are interested plz pm me right away. im in the marine corps and my unit is going to afghanistan on jan 18th. id like to get the car sold or traded before then. thank you very much -cameron

• Sponsors (?)

More info from OP

ABOUT TO UPLOAD PICTURES OF THE INTERIOR.

Reduced price to $7500. May go as low as $7k.

Two of those pictures are with my old chrome ponies.
Not really interested in selling it though. Would greatly prefer a trade.
You can text me at 4043579101 anytime you would like for more information. Thank you. Oh and I am willing to drive and meet someone anywhere in or near atlanta or anywhere in the east part of alabama. ALSO... if you would prefer, I can make it stock again. If so the only modifications the car would have would be an O/R Ford Racing H-Pipe and shorty headers, single chamber flowmasters, hurst short throw, ram air, and draglites.

firsty.jpg

frontleftk.jpg

sidec.jpg

backleft.jpg

backpv.jpg

nightx.jpg

rainq.jpg

new to this website. can someone who is experienced with this website give me any tips on why im having no luck with this? do i need better pictures? or is the price to high or what?

if you put it up for 5k i would probably buy it but yeah its got some nice mods but im sorry thats not a 8k car. very clean but well over priced. oh and if you ever run across a donald black tell him billy said **** you hell know what your talkin bout.

Status
Not open for further replies.