x-pipe for long tubes headers?

mob

the guy who hits on his mom
Dirt-Old 20+Year Member
Oct 3, 2003
Dallas, TX
Ok does anyone know something out there that I dont? I have what I believe to be MAC long tube headers on my car. Definitely not bbk. The only company I see out there that has an xpipe available for long tubes headers is BBK and summit. They say they only fit BBK headers though, and the summits are knock-offs of the BBK's so those only fit BBK headers as well. Really looking to change it up and do not want to use an h-pipe. Is there some kind of secret to getting an O/R xpipe for non BBK headers? And does anyone have any experience using the BBK xpipe on not BBK headers? They look like they are offset as in one header is longer than the other. What's up with that?

• Sponsors (?)

I'm pretty sure Mac make one, and i'm also pretty sure Mac and BBK headers are just about the same thing, with BBK being better quality and solid flanges. Also Dr. Gas make one for long tubes.

Thanks for the info, 85SS from the research I gathered the BBK long tube headers are about an inch further apart from each other for some reason.

I was about to order the DR. Gas but I went with a VRS instead, I've heard the quality is great, and it was only 160.