Roy2005GT

Nov 22, 2004

Attachments

• 05GT&90LX.JPG
    05GT&90LX.JPG
    53.9 KB · Views: 267
  • Sponsors (?)

TomServo92 said:
That's all well and good but you still have to prove you're employed by IBM before the PIN is accepted by dealer. Otherwise, it's useless.

No one asked for proof of employment, I know it could have just been the dealer I used.

nyyankee said:
you can only buy 2 cars per year on X-Plan![/QUOTE
Did you plan on buying more that two? The pin is set up for the company it's only when you register that they count the cars you buy. You would have to come up with a "creative" way to say you work for the company.

Roy2005GT said:
No one asked for proof of employment, I know it could have just been the dealer I used.

They're supposed to ask. This is straight from the partner website:

xplan_hiw.jpg

Maybe you lucked out with a dealer that didn't care. When I bought my Mazda, they asked for proof.

Question:

If a ford employee gives out a X-Plan(Friends and Neighbors) PIN, what type of proof would I have to give? I do not have any affliation with an "Partners" or Ford. I thought if a Ford Employee supplied a PIN (Freinds & Neighbors), then the Dealer would confirm who I was by last four digits of SS and Drivers license and NOT who I was employed by.
Aren't there 2 different types of "X-Plans"?

Thanks for your assistance

What is the deal with the X Plan. If you are a good enough negotiator, you should have no problem negotiating invoice for a Mustang. Especially if you order one.

I never pay more than $100 or $200 over invoice.

Do you get a better deal with the "X Plan"???

X-Plan*:$24,986.00
Total MSRP: $26,975.00 Features: Premium
Eng/Trans: 4.6L 3V V8 / TR3650 5-Spd Man
Colors: Ext: Redfire Met / Int: Light Graphit
all you have to do if you want a pin # there are a number of ford and ford credit emp that will be happey to give the pins out i have 5 more that i can give out just e-mail me.....you will need the last 4 of you ssn# and will need full first and last name and then will need your add....this is how they know who you are when they run the pin it will sho this info and if you are not the one on the pin then it will not take...if you want a pin e-mail me at [email protected]

ApexStang said:
What is the deal with the X Plan. If you are a good enough negotiator, you should have no problem negotiating invoice for a Mustang. Especially if you order one.

I never pay more than $100 or $200 over invoice.

Do you get a better deal with the "X Plan"???

I hate negotiating with car salesmen so that's my reason for using X-plan. When I walk into the dealership I know exactly how much I'm going to pay for the car and the only thing to haggle about is the trade-in (if I have one).